The Enfield Riot Film Festival is the first official fundraiser as a new nonprofit entity and will kick-start the fundraising campaign of a 1926 art deco Masonic Theater. We will transform 2 old theaters and classrooms into a full service performing arts center for an economically depressed region of North carolina. In addition, partnering with the Halifax School system and Enfield Middle School, EPAC aims to bring artistic programming to the students of Enfield Middle School.
Are there celebrities? Enfield Riot Film Festival has spoken with several actors and celebrities who have agreed to both showcase some of their film projects as well as attend the event. We are planning a joint program at the Enfield Middle School with these actors to provide motivational and acting instruction to the students. Any film makers or production team that want to travel to our festival are welcome to participate in this incredible teaching opportunity at our Middle School. Please inquire with the Festival Director for details.
Please consider showcasing your film with us. We are a young Film Fest in a very struggling (aka very poor) farming town in East Nc. We want to encourage the arts to a demographic that has not been exposed to anything other than mainstream films and tv shows. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and your films.
And if we can not showcase your film at the event for time constraints we will hold monthly mini film events at our beautiful theater and feature 3-5 films at a time. Your support means the world to us in getting our theater and community revived.
All films selected by the Festival will receive one (1) All-Access pass to attend the Festival. If the entrant or filmmakers are unable to attend, they may give their pass away only with the prior approval of the Festival.
For the inaugural October 6-7th event, there are no prizes, however all film entries will automatically be considered for the film festival in 2018 which will involve cash prizes.
1. Enfield Riot Film Festival "ERFF" DOES NOT offer any additional discounts or fee waivers of any kind;
2. Entrants must submit an online digital version of their film for viewing consideration and Festival screening; (alternately can submit physical DVD by snail mail;
3. Three high resolution production 8 X 10 stills or high resolution screen captures taken from your film, a log-line and short synopsis, along with the director’s full name and biography, are required for promotional use by the Festival.
4. Please be sure to note if your film will be any kind of premiere: World, U.S., West Coast, etc.;
5. All entries must be in English or subtitled, unless special arrangements have been made with the Festival;
6. By submitting, the filmmaker agrees to let the Festival use excerpts from their films for use in ERFF 2017 trailers, publicity and promotions;
7. ERFF is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it has all pertinent legal clearances and is authorized to commit the film for screening, understands and accepts these requirements and regulations and must be able to provide said documentation to the Festival if so requested. Furthermore, once a film is submitted, approval is granted for Festival screening whether it is accepted into other film festivals or not. The entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless Jukebox International Film Festival from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred due to any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, and screening;