Emerging Filmmakers Screen Awards is dedicated to all new filmmakers. This Screen Awards festival are for all the passionate individual who loves film and just starting to make it. Whether you are young or adults, this one is for you!
Films with languages other than English are welcomed but must be added with English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your film/s or script or music video (work) to the Emerging Filmmakers Screen Awards (the Festival), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below in full.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that all submitted work is original, and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto is owned and/or controlled by the submitter/filmmaker to the full extent necessary to enable the Festival to use the Work as contemplated by these Rules.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that the Work submitted does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party.
- All submissions should be sent prepaid.
- All submission fees are not refundable.
- When a work is accepted, filmmaker/submitter must provide us with your poster or film still, and a brief synopsis (soft-copy for website purposes).
- All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
- Only attending winning filmmakers at our Awards Ceremony will receive physical awards. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status.
- The Festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
- The Festival has the right to work with any institution and partners festival for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
- Submission of an entry gives the festival or its appointed partner permission to have accepted poster or frame of the work exhibited, or photographed for publicity purposes. - The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or deadlines.
- It is a must to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
- The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
- Submitter/filmmakers acknowledge that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
- Submitter/filmmakers agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
- All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.