Elizabeth Bishop has won a film award video making class in drama at Rough Rock High School. She created “Red Ribbon Week” videos for Many Farms High School, produced by Rocky Mountain Film Productions; this was while she was employed as a youth counselor by the Bureau of Interior in 1990.
Under the direction of Vibhas Kendzia she has performed her poetry against the beautiful Red Rock Mountain scenery 2015-2020:
Short Video (5min-10mins):
1. "Mystic Meditation" at Red Rock Crossing in Sedona, AZ
2. "Pagoda Magic" - Poetry, Music & Cherry Blossoms at Yoshino Mountains, Japan
3. “Poems for the Gray Wolf” – This was a charm poem featuring wolves as a shamanic totem
4. "Moon-Drenched Mountain" - Sedona, AZ, Oak Creek - Poetry Video
5. "Flower Oracle" - A multi-media production of poetry, photos and music - Sedona, AZ
Short Films (30-60min):
DVD’s In each of these, I read poems supported with visual presentations dance, music, and art.
1. DVD Karma Etched in Dance,
2. DVD Walking the Waking the Dream,
3. DVD The Dance of Life - Walking Between Worlds
4. Film: Elizabeth interviewed by Ron James about life path and philosophy
5. Film: Elizabeth interviewing Vida Penezic about Art in Hotels and her upcoming novels
6. Film: Elizabeth interviewing Sandra Wasko Flood about Labyrinths For Peace
7. 2020: A Poet's Childhood - Awakening to Consciousness - Filmed at Trinity College Dublin - August 2019 - Elizabeth Martina Bishop - Interviewed by Luke Daniel Holland
She has also made videos directed by Christine Anderson of Boulder Colorado that received favorable reviews by the staff of Entertainment Tonight. She is also a ghost-writer and has penned over seventy-five books of poetry, plans non-fiction, fiction, and novellas. She ran a poetry radio show entitled “The Enjoyment of Poetry” and that show was produced by Eugene Victor Debbs WEVD in Boston during the Sixties. I introduced Lee Mun Wah (film-maker and therapist) to the Navajo community in 1992.