The 2019 Drunken Film Fest Bradford will take place as a "mini" version of the larger festival to allow Jax to go on maternity leave. This means we will be scouting films for a much smaller program and will later re-open for submissions for the 2020 festival.
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
My goal in founding Drunken Film Fest was to provide comfortable, unique, and most importantly FREE spaces to show our films. That led me to the amazing local pub scene of Bradford - hence 'Drunken' Film Fest. It's not about getting drunk on booze; it's about getting drunk on film, having great conversations, and exploring the amazing venues this city has to offer.
— Jax Griffin, festival founder and director
Prize Packs TBA
1. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE THROUGH FILMFREEWAY.
2. All films must be available to be screened in the United Kingdom and be free of licensing fees.
3. All films must be submitted in a screenable format (either PAL DVD or Quicktime).
4. All films must have been completed after 01 January 2017.
5. No more than 3 submissions per person. Submitting more than 3 films/screenplays will result in immediate disqualification.
6. Films made in languages other than English must include subtitles.
7. Please include copy of Student ID with all student film submissions.
8. By entering Drunken Film Fest - Bradford, you give the organisers of the festival permission to screen your film and to use any promotional stills or descriptions for festival advertising.