Clean River Partners is hosting our 6th annual Downstream Environmental Film Festival in late Spring of 2022. We are an environmental non-profit dedicated to inspiring people and organizations to value, protect, and improve the Cannon River Watershed’s land and water. Our film festival seeks to serve those goals by showcasing short films with environmental themes for our southern Minnesotan audience.
The Downstream Film Festival is a non-competitive event, designed to promote the sharing of ideas and the exploration of thoughtful action. All participants will receive complimentary passes and recognition on the Cannon River Watershed Partnership website.
1) Films must have an environmental theme
2) Films must be 20 minutes or less
3) Films of any genre are welcome
4) Student films are encouraged
5) All filmmakers who submit will receive a complimentary pass to the event