The Cyprus Music Video Festival is the most important film festival for music video makers and enthusiasts in Cyprus.
Our purpose is to celebrate the art of music videos, the joy of music and the passion for filmmaking. We bring the music video art to the big screen and top that with live music (jam sessions).
We value your work and promote your music video all over the year on our social media with a rapidly growing number of followers. We give you space on our platform for background information regarding your music, your videos and your regular news.
You and your team members are welcome to join the glamorous Red Carpet Event and award ceremony taking place in Limassol in the evening of the 22nd of April.
Cyprus Music Video Festival is organized by “Cult Experiences”, an organization devoted in helping producers, directors, actors, screenwriters, musicians and many other artists showcasing their work to the world.
For more info please visit www.cyprusmusicvideofestival.com
Best Music Video
Best Music Video (Audience Award)
Best Greek Language Music Video
Best Greek Language Music Video (Audience Award)
Best Foreign Language Music Video
Best Foreign Language Music Video (Audience Award)
Best Male Performer
Best Female Performer
Best Production Design
1) No premiere restriction of a music video at the Cyprus Music Video Awards.
2) Music videos may not have English subtitles.
3) Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4) Music videos can be of any length and from any year.
5) The festival is open to submissions for people from anywhere in the world.
6) The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
7) No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
8) The excerpts from films sent for Cyprus Music Video Festival can be shown on the TV / Local Network / Internet etc. for Promotional / Publicity.
9) Being selected means that the music video is nominated for an award. It does not guarantee that the music video will be screened at the evening event in Limassol.
10) All music videos submitted will be reviewed, nominated and scored by the jury. Based on these scores the winners will be selected.
11) The final selection will be announced on the notification date.
12) Music Videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their music video.
13) All participants warrant that their music videos do not violate applicable laws.
14) Cyprus Music Video Festival organizers reserve rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
15) The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
Failure to adhere to these rules and terms will result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fee.