The Cutting Room Film Fest is broadcast worldwide on the PeachFlicks Roku channel. The festival will feature Q&A via video conference with Industry Pros, Filmmakers and Clinicians. We anticipate screening parties in major cities around the globe. We're accepting virtually every genre and format. We know there are some great films that have mysteriously not made the cut at other film festivals. Or, perhaps you're submitting your film for the first time ... this is the fest for you. Attendance (viewership) is worldwide and free to watch. Submissions are as low as $10.
With built in distribution on a worldwide platform, this is a can't lose festival to participate in.
- Distribution on PeachFlicks Roku channel (currently 10,000 subscribers).
- Top winners may receive sales representation.
- Cash awards for top winners.
- More awards to be announced soon.
1. Submissions must be done through filmfreeway.com
2. We will receive early submissions, but adjudication will not begin until the stated closing date.
3. By submitting, distribution on PeachFlicks Roku channel is granted for the span of the scheduled festival time. An ongoing licensing agreement may be offered by PeachFlicks following the festival.
4. By submitting, you grant permission to the festival organizers to use stills or clips from your film or marketing material. These may be used for promotional purposes.
5. You own the rights to all visual and audio material - including but not limited to music licenses.