Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get an audience video.
Next Film Festival Festival Dates:
February 3, 2018
May 21, 2018
Festival takes place at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto, Canada.
FULL FEEDBACK on your film from the audience! SUBMIT ANYTIME!
Also showcases Crime/Mystery Screenplay Readings performed by professional actors. Readings take place every single month. Watch the recent monthly winners:
Watch the 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Short Film Feedback Videos:
Watch the 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Feature Screenplay Readings:
Watch the 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY Short Screenplay Readings:
Watch the 2017 CRIME/MYSTERY TV Screenplay Readings:
Crime/Mystery Film Festival :
– Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and action/adventure film lovers think of your film.
– Your film is screened and then talked about with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator.
Crime/Mystery Screenplay Festival:
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS (see below for recent performance readings).
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
In your submission, please add the following:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF STORY/FILM
– TYPE OF WORK (TV script, Feature script, short script)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your story/film.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your work.
Read more testimonials:
Seeing the people’s reactions and comments on the film from the audience was a great experience for me and the rest of the crew and cast. I wish more festivals had an event like this as it is the very core of filmmaking. It made the screening of my film at your festival (and the awards) really special and real.
- Director John Hellberg "Mousse" short film
The feedback notes taught me, analysis after analysis, how to trim the fat and think organically, and helped me understand that in a good script “less means more”.
- Alexandre Kounde, TV Pilot "No Love Doves"
This is a very good idea ! I really like the initial reactions to the audience because I saw different kind of reactions. That’s why I made this film to provide various emotions and feelings to the audience.
– Director Karim Quaret, "Lapsus" short film
The FEEDBACK Festival has a reputation for providing on-the-money professional feedback for each submission. I like to enter every project I do in WILDsound because it is a great barometer for comparing your work to what is hot in the industry.
- Michael Miceli, Feature Screenplay "BESA"
It’s a little surreal. It’s amazing that people in Toronto got to see our little film! And I was surprised about the comments. Often people in Q & A sessions are only interested in single aspects about the films they’ve watched. But your audience analyzed our short on so many levels, that I was blown away!
- Director Florian Puchert, "Wrong Place, Wrong Crime" short film
I loved the idea of actors reading my story. Apart from the potential publicity, this seemed like such a privilege. And I really appreciated the feedback. It was encouraging, but also spot-on as far as weaknesses.
- Lauren Hoekstra (Yellow Touch Red, You're Dead)