Participation to the Festival is free and open to all Italians and foreign authors, single filmmakers orcollectives/associations.
- The Festival is exclusively dedicated to short films that last less than 25minutes.
- Any genre will be accepted (documentary, fiction, classic and/or digital animation)
- All foreign works shot in any language which is not Italian must be subtitled in Italian . Non-subtitled foreign short films will not be selected.
- Each author may submit up to a maximum of three works.
- The organizers reserve the possibility to create additional sections.
Festival’s purpose is to promote the independent short film production in all its forms as an artistic and expressive language. The aim of to create an annual event in Italy where filmmakers, video makers, professionals or enthusiasts cinema can meet and connect different experiences.
The works will be judge by a jury of experts and enthusiasts in the film making industry.
Awards are planned for the three best short films. The organization and the jury also reserve the right to assign special mentions to other works. The jury's decision is final.
There will be special prizes for the works of authors who choose as a location on the territory of Itala.
The selected works will be included in a film promotion circuit handled by Short Evening of Messina and the Film Commission. The organization reserves the right to update the entry for the sections and the award ceremony of this announcement.
Short films must be uploaded on online video-sharing website . In this case, short films should be downloadable even during the pre-selection procedure: all access information (link and password) must be sent to the official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address
The short films must be sent to, directly or via file transfer services website (Wetransfer, Dropbox, etc.) : email@example.com.