I film italiani sono accettati senza sottotitoli in inglese
Italian films are accepted without English subtitles
ALGHERO (SARDINIA) date to be defined
Our project sees a return to basics with the new languages. We all know that the web today, allows the exchange shared. Remove obstacles and reduce costs. It facilitates the understanding of another's view and proposes openings and opportunities that were previously impossible. Our goal is to bring the island the work of new interpreters of the new film. Many directors with excellent technical and good ideas, give birth to important messages, offering new emotions with their films.
Not invented nothing, that's for sure, but you can reproduce with new versions, and our organization wants that.
Dates and locations will be announced during the course of the competition, and published officially on the website of the festival.
We are open to any type of artistic expression that relates to the visual language. Our Festival is ready to welcome 6 sections:
Films Shorts (less than or equal to 30 minutes)
Films (greater than or equal to 31 minutes)
For each session, in addition to the premium category for best film will be awarded honorable mentions based on the quality of cinematic content, audio, video, editing, story, film and other aspects
Filmmakers competing in festivals That they require not to show Their films online, they can submit Their films and share the trailer, teaser or behind the scenes video. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
AWARDS PRIZE MONEY
(the amount of the prize money will grow, but will not diminish. During the Festival will be advised of changes)
"Best Film Edition 2017/8"_____$ 500,oo USD
The winner gets also a Red Coral Necklace made of Alghero.
The winner also has the right to travel and accommodation for two in a great hotel in Alghero city.
Best Documentary_____ $ 100,oo USD
Best film (less than or equal to 30 minutes)_____ $ 100,oo USD
Nominated by a special jury and selected among all submissions in all following categories:
The jury is made up by famous filmmakers, journalists and film critics, producers and distributors. Their names will be published on the Festival website.
AWARDS will be given to the categories:
- Best ShortFilm;
- Best Directing;
- Best Screenplay;
- Best Leading Male Role;
- Best Leading Female Role;
- Best Cinematography;
- Best Editing;
- Best Original Soundtrack;
- Best Art Directing;
- Best Original Song
- Best Photography
Rules & Terms
1. The CORAL COAST FILM FESTIVAL (“CCFF” or “the Festival”) Entry Fees are non-refundable.
2. All films must be in English or subtitled in English.
3. Once a Project has been submitted for consideration it cannot be withdrawn.
4. Please note we prefer DVD entries and a NTSC DVD ( region 0 or 1) MUST be provided if selected
5. The Festival disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any failure to contact the Applicant using the contact information provided in FilmFreeway It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that the contact information provided in FilmFreeway is correct through the end of the Festival period.
7. The Festival will attempt, but is under no obligation, to view a submission that arrives after the designated deadline without refund of the submission fee.
8. The Festival reserves the right to disqualify any film for non-payment of the submission fee. The Festival will attempt to contact the applicant with the information on the application form to resolve the non-payment status, but is under no obligation to do so.
9. The Festival is under no obligation to provide comments or feedback regarding the submitted Film to the Applicant or any other representative of the submitted Film. The Fesitval will not be held responsible or liable for the contents of any internal comments or feedback regarding any submitted Film obtained by the Applicant or any other representative of the submitted film or any third party.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted Film. The CCFF will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted Film. The CCFF reserves the right to disqualify, without refund of any or all submission fees previously collected from the Applicant, any Film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
11. Successful applicants to the Festival will be notified through the contact information provided in FilmFreeway. The Festival will notify all applicants by the beginning of July 2016, and will be required to submit screening copies within two (2) weeks of the date of the notice. The contact information on the application form must be kept valid from submission to the end of the festival. The Festival will not be held responsible for the failure to contact the Applicant using the contact information provided on the submission form.
12. CCFF reserves the right to adjust screening schedules of films at the discretion of CCFF without any notice.
13. The Filmmaker agrees that CCFF will be held harmless for delays due to equipment failure, shipping delays, and or condition the prints delivered which may prevent screening. CCFF cannot be held liable for your exhibition materials which are lost or damaged.
14. CCFF does not pay screening fees at this time.
15. Filmmakers or screenwriters accepted and attending the Festival are responsible for travel, lodging, and all other expenses.
16. All jury decisions are final and will be announced at the Festival Awards Dinner and will be posted on the CCFF website shortly thereafter.
17. All stated information, eligibility and submission guidelines, terms and conditions of entry, and entry information are subject to change by the CCFF, without notice.
18. By making the submission to the CCFF, the submitter warrants that it/they have the legal right to enter film work to CCFF own all rights to all elements of their film, or are authorized to use all elements in the film, and are authorized to submit for the film for exhibition and related uses by the GSFF. Furthermore to, jointly and severally, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the CORAL COAST FILM FESTIVAL (“CCFF”), its officers, directors, committee persons, agents, volunteers, and all other connected with or providing services to, whether paid, in-kind or volunteered (collectively “Indemnitee”), from liability, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that such Indemnitee might incur relating to, arising out of or existing by, whether by act or omission, including negligence, by reason of (1) the decision or act to exhibit or not exhibit a Submission submitted to CCFF by the Submitter; (2) the advertisement, publicity, or exhibition of said Submission; or (3) the other use of said Submission by the CCFF.
19. By submitting a film, I freely and voluntarily give and express my full and complete acceptance of all of the terms and provisions set forth in these General Rules and the Terms and Conditions. I acknowledge that no oral representations, inducements, promises or assurances of any kind, and no representations, inducements, promises or assurances not set forth in these General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, below, have been made to me or the Film’s Owners by the CCFF or any Indemnitee.
Each filmmaker can submit max. 2 works.
Submission of a short to one of the above mentioned platform, constitutes acceptance to the entry Rules and Regulations of the Festival, including declaration of authenticity of the material.
The Applicant declares that the material is attributable to the filmmaker indicated in the submission.