Content19 (Sept 17-19) is a Christian film festival and media summit that takes place on a real working film set at Capernaum Studios in the Dallas Texas area.
Our purpose is Equipping and Networking Christian Filmmakers from All Nations, Tribes and Languages (Revelation 5:9,10).
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend and Submit Your Film(s):
- Funding for your Media Project
- Tour a Real Working Film Set (indoor and outdoor studios)
- Bring your Location Scouts
- Young Filmmakers, Actors and Cinematography Bootcamps
- Exposure and Laurels
- Connect with Industry Leaders
- Be Refreshed Through Worship and Prayer
- Build Relationships
- Grow Your Craft
- We will Celebrate your Content!
It is the perfect opportunity to bring your location scouts, learn from industry leaders, network with fellow filmmakers.
• Scriptwriting Competition: Judges Award for outstanding achievement.
• Film Tank : Audience Choice awards for Best in 14 categories
• Judges Recognition Awards for outstanding achievement in over 20 categories
PLUS: A panel of Kingdom Minded People are looking to donate directly to select media projects will be in attendance at the event!
SCREENPLAY COMPETITION RULES
Accepting Features, Television Pilots, and Shorts
*** Only 3 submissions PER CATEGORY allowed from one writer.
*** Only 6 submissions TOTAL allowed from one writer.
*** A representative must be present at CONTENT19 (full registration or day pass) for the project to be eligible for awards. (Note: A rep can be a cast member, family member, friend, etc.)
1. SUBJECT MATTER : Submissions must be of Christian Faith and/or Family and/or Biblical and/or Educational Content. Prohibited content includes: Pornography, Nudity, Sexually explicit scenes, heavy Offensive Language, strong gore, and Horror.
2. AUTHORITY TO SUBMIT: All submissions must be handled by an individual who has the authority (ownership / copyright / permission) to do so.
3. ATTENDANCE :
A. SCRIPT-WRITING COMPETITION: If your submission is nominated for an award, a representative from your org must attend (full registration or day pass)
Note: A representative can be you, your agent, a family member, friend, etc.
B. FILM TANK COMPETITION: If your submission is chosen for an award or to be screened, a representative must attend (full registration or day pass) or it will be removed from the Film Tank (audience choice) schedule and forfeit any Judges Recognition Awards. (Note: A representative can be a cast member, family member, friend, etc.)
4. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: CMA has the right of declining any submission that they deem is not appropriate or for any reason. Screenwriter agrees to accept the decisions made by the judges gracefully and to not slander or belittle the Conference or other entries.
5. REFUNDS : CONTENT19 does not give refunds. As the funds come in they are
allocated to expenses for the conference. Registrations are also non-refundable, but may be transferred.
6. Judges retain the right to increase or decrease the number of awards given.
May the LORD Bless you and give you FAVOR!