Content19 (Sept 17-19) is a Christian film festival and media summit that takes place on a real working film set at Capernaum Studios in the Dallas Texas area.
Our purpose is Equipping and Networking Christian Filmmakers from All Nations, Tribes and Languages (Revelation 5:9,10).
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend and Submit Your Film(s):
- Funding for your Media Project
- Tour a Real Working Film Set (indoor and outdoor studios)
- Bring your Location Scouts
- Young Filmmakers, Actors and Cinematography Bootcamps
- Exposure and Laurels
- Connect with Industry Leaders
- Be Refreshed Through Worship and Prayer
- Build Relationships
- Grow Your Craft
- We will Celebrate your Content!
It is the perfect opportunity to bring your location scouts, learn from industry leaders, network with fellow filmmakers.
• Film Tank : Audience Choice awards for Best in 14 categories
• Judges Recognition Awards for outstanding achievement in over 20 categories
PLUS: A panel of Kingdom Minded People are looking to donate directly to select media projects will be in attendance at the event!
*** Only 3 submissions PER CATEGORY allowed from one organization.
*** Only 6 submissions TOTAL allowed from one organization.
*** All entries must be released within the last 3 years
*** A representative must be present at CONTENT19 (full registration or day pass) for the project to be eligible for screening or awards. (Note: A rep can be a cast member, family member, friend, etc.)
1. SUBJECT MATTER : Submissions must be of Christian Faith and/or Family and/or Biblical and/or Educational Content. Prohibited content includes: Pornography, Nudity, Sexually explicit scenes, heavy Offensive Language, strong Violence, and Horror.
2. PROMO CONTENT : can be from Movies, Films, Shorts, Documentaries, TV Programs, Talk Show, Books, and/or Educational Content.
3. AUTHORITY TO SUBMIT: All submissions must be handled by an individual who has the authority (ownership / copyright / permission) to do so.
4. AGE OF PROJECT : All entries must have been completed within the last 3 years and not won any award in a previous CMA event. -- EXCEPTION - Films that have undergone significant changes (ie: editorial re-edit, entirely new musical score, or content added to bring a documentary up to date) may be re-submitted.
5. ATTENDANCE : If your submission is chosen for an award or to be screened, a representative must attend (full registration or day pass) or it will be removed from the Film Tank (audience choice) schedule and forfeit any Judges Recognition Awards. (Note: A representative can be a cast member, family member, friend, etc.)
6. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: CMA has the right of declining any submission that they deem is not appropriate or for any reason. Filmmaker agrees to accept the decisions made by the judges gracefully and to not slander or belittle the Conference or other entries.
7. RIGHT TO PRESENT : By entering a submission, the Filmmaker agrees to allow the content to be screened at CONTENT19 during the festival week via projector, online for registered viewers, for private screenings with distributors, and to allow short portions of the Film to be used by the Conference for promotional purposes.
8. SUBTITLES : Submissions that contain significant non-English dialogue must include English subtitles.
9. MATURE AUDIENCE IDENTIFICATION : If your submission contains content that is not suitable for younger viewers, Filmmaker must identify this in their submission form.
10. REFUNDS : CONTENT19 does not give refunds. As the funds come in they are allocated to expenses for the conference. Registrations are also non-refundable, but may be transferred.
11. Judges retain the right to increase or decrease the number of awards given or volume of content displayed at the Film Tank based on the volume and quality of submissions.
May the LORD Bless you and give you FAVOR!