Frederick County Public Schools invites students at all levels—elementary, middle and high schools—to participate in the 2nd annual Classmates4Life Drug Awareness video contest. The contest encourages students to produce short public service announcements to help curb drug abuse. In its first year, more than 100 students across the county participated. More are expected this year.
INSTRUCTIONS - Read carefully prior to submitting your entry.
1. Click the "Sign Up" link at the top right of the screen. You are encouraged to use the Sign Up with Email option. Enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, then check "I want to submit my work or get tickets to festivals." Click the green "Sign Up with Email" button to create your account.
2. Click the "My Projects" link at the top of the page (center link.) Click the blue "Add a Project" button. The following page asks for a lot of information. THE ONLY REQUIRED FIELD ON THIS PAGE IS YOUR PROJECT TITLE! Enter your project title and click the green "Save Project" button at the bottom of the page.
3. The following page will have a pop-up choice, select the "Add a Digital Version" and you will be directed to the area to upload your video. DO NOT LINK TO YOUR VIDEO. Your file must be uploaded to be considered a valid entry.
4. When your file has been uploaded, navigate back to https://filmfreeway.com/classmates4life and click the green "Submit Now" button on the right side of the page, just below the banner.
5. Make sure your project title is selected in the "Select Project" drop-down list, Regular Deadline is selected by default, check "Standard Fee" under the appropriate category option, then complete the remainder of the fields. They are all required for your entry to be considered complete.
6. Click the green "Add to Cart & Checkout" button then click the blue "Complete Order" button to complete your project submission.