Our 2017 winner "Becoming" by Omar Naim has been released with Circus Road's president Glen Reynolds as one of the producers. Gravitas Ventures picked up the film and released it theatrically and digitally! The film is available on Amazon and iTunes. so please check it out!
Circus Road wants to find another great project to produce! We have produced and sold films in all genres. We will analyze all finalists with an eye towards optioning one or more screenplays for production.
Grand Prize of $500 to the winner
1. All writers of submitted material must be 18 years or older, including co-authored material.
2. Screenplays written by teams of two or more writers are eligible for the contest. Any award won by a co-authored script will be divided evenly among the writers listed on the entry form.
3. Screenplays and any source material must be the original work of the author, unless such source material is in the public domain.
4. Submissions of new drafts or corrected pages will not be accepted.
5. A writer may enter more than one screenplay; however, a separate entry form and fee are required for each script submitted.
6. Contestants retain full ownership of their material and are not obligated to accept any proposed option by Circus Road.
7. Industry executives will analyze the screenplays to determine the semi-finalists and finalists. Circus Road will determine the winner of the Grand Prize of $1000.
8. Circus Road shall not provide any feedback or coverage of submitted scripts.