Cinema Grand Prix (CGP) is a festival and award event. Its goal is to promote works of excellence for the growth of film and music industry and popularizing film and art as the prime media of communication. CGP is looking for excellent works of art to be distributed in the Asian market.
We accept feature and short films and documentaries, screenplays, photos, and music videos. Juries, consist of professionals in the film and music industry, will judge the quality of each submission carefully. Films made with passion, excellent composition quality, heart-moving music, striking and outstanding images, and heart-tickling stories are qualities we are looking for and will stand out among others.
Students and newcomers are encouraged to participate in the festival to boost the reputation.
- Awards are given based on categories of submissions and selections.
- Certificate and sash, and trophy for overall winner.
All Applicants MUST fully agree to comply with the following requirements before submitting to Cinema Grand Prix (the Festival):
1. Submitters are at the age of 18 or above as at the deadline of submitting the application.
2. Submitters are legally eligible to submit the work/s. Submitters must have all rights secured before submitting.
3. All filmmakers must have explicit permission to use any copyrighted material in the works submitted.
4. The competition is open for all. Students and newcomers are encouraged to submit.
5. By submitting to our Festival, submitters/filmmakers are giving full rights to the Festival to submit your film/work tour Festival Partners, if we feel your film is suitable.
6. To be qualified for preview and judging purposes, films/music videos must first be submitted via online screener. The Festival will require physical screener for public screening when selected.
7. All films must be in English, or dubbed in English, or with subtitles.
8. There is no limit date regarding completion date.
9. There are no premiere or prior screening restrictions. Works that have been publicly exhibited, distributed, entered or have won prizes in other Festivals are eligible to enter the Festival.
10. Works-in-progress are not accepted.
11. The Festival accepts submission from 1 May 2018 until 10 January 2019.
AWARDS & CEREMONY
12. Cinema Grand Prix will e-mail the submitters when their works are selected on the 21st January 2019.
13. Awards are given based on categories of submissions and selections.
14. Cinema Grand Prix is scheduled to have its Awards Ceremony in February 2019 in Indonesia. The Festival will email the Nominees directly about the location.
15. Send your photos (.jpg only, no postal entries) to firstname.lastname@example.org (approximately file size 2 - 8Mb). Please name your file: phototitle_yourname
16. Entries are limited to 2 photo entries per person.
17. Submitted/e-mailed images will not be returned to entrants. Entrants are advised to retain copies of their images.
18. Copyrights will remain with the photographer/artist/filmmakers, however by the entry for selection the owner irrevocably licenses Cinema Grand Prix, right to publish the works or arrange publication through third parties in any form or media to promote the Festival in all territories now and in perpetuity. It will be managed as part of the Cinema Grand Prix archive for publication.
19. The Festival Director has the power to settle all cases not covered by the present rules and regulations.
20. In the case of any dispute concerning the definition of the above eligibility, the interpretation of the Cinema Grand Prix Organizers shall be final and conclusive.