Cineddiction Spotlight Film Awards is now an IMDb affiliated film festival!
Submissions now open for Season 4 (Feb-Mar edition). Bi-monthly winners to be announced April 15th.
FREE REVIEWS FOR ALL SELECTED FILMS.
Welcome to the web's premium cinematic treasure trove!
Cineddiction Spotlight Film Awards aims to scout the world in search of the finest independent films and offer them the respect and recognition they rightfully deserve.
Film Reviews of all the selected films will be featured in Cineddiction Spotlight, our online film magazine and social media platforms which have a collective subscriber base of over 10,000 film enthusiasts.
Spotlight Magazine is an initiative of Cineddiction Films, India's most awarded independent film studio with over 100 international awards to its name. At CSFA, we pride ourselves on our exclusivity. We intend to establish the Cineddiction Spotlight Film Awards as a testament to quality filmmaking of the highest order. Each month our team will scout for the finest independent films from all over the world.
Winner list will be published bi-monthly on our website and social media pages by the 15th of each following month. All awards will be linked to the respective films' IMDb profiles.
Digital certificates and official Spotlight Laurels will be provided to all winners on a bi-monthly basis.
We do not follow the practice of multiple category submissions. One submission will make your film eligible for all awards.
Getting a Spotlight selection laurel on your film will be a stamp of confirmation on the exceptional artistic merits of your film. It's not easy to get into our selection pool and that's exactly why it should be a matter of great pride and joy for you if your film finds it's way in.
We accept all kinds of films, budget notwithstanding. If you feel confident that your film has the ability to strum the emotional chords, go for gold!
All selected films will receive a free film review on our web magazine and compete for awards in the following categories:
Best Narrative Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Music Score
Best Sound Design
Best Costume & Makeup
Best Production Design
Getting selected for Cineddiction Spotlight is an achievement to be proud of. An official selection will mean that your film is one of the finest films curated from the world over.
In addition, all official selections will have their film reviews published on our website and facebook at the discretion of our editorial team.
All selected films will compete for awards in various categories. Winners will be announced bi-monthly and featured on our website and social media. In case of fewer than 10 shortlisted films, the selections will be clubbed with the next edition.
All bi-monthly winners will automatically qualify for our BEST OF THE YEAR awards.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
The following is an explanation of the Rules and Guidelines governing the submissions of a film to The Cineddiction Spotlight Film Awards. Compliance with these Rules and Guidelines is necessary in order to participate in the Film Festival. Submission of a film implies unconditional acceptance of the Rules & Guidelines, therefore, please carefully read through the Rules prior to submitting your film.
1. CSFA accepts submissions for films in all genres, of any length.
3. There is no restriction in terms of the film's completion date or public availability.
4. All films must be submitted exclusively via FilmFreeway through online screener/youtube/vimeo link.
5. Since we have a jury comprising of filmmakers from different nationalities, all films with language other than english must have english subtitles.
6. Only completed works will be accepted.
7. There will be no refund of submission fee under any circumstances.
8. We reserve the right to use promotional images/stills/posters from films selected in the Festival for marketing purposes.
9. All decisions regarding official selections and award winners are considered final and incontestable.
10. Bi-Monthly awards will be given out if a minimum of 10 films qualify as Official Selections failing which the selections will be clubbed with the ones of the following edition and. All selected films, regardless of their monthly win status will receive a film review and will automatically qualify for the annual awards.