The province of Limburg in the Netherlands is booming as film hub recently. Also the crowd gets more and more enthusiastic about the possibilities and quality of films. In the second weekend of January, Limburg celebrates its films during the Limburg Film Festival. We will host a one day event for international short films, with screenings, film conference and workshops.
Get in touch with our enthusiastic crowd, talents and professionals from our unique region and give your film the platform which it deserves!
- Audience Award for best Film
1. Films and filmmakers can be of any age and from everywhere around the world.
2. The maximum running time is 25 minutes (including credits).
3. Films in every genre and style can be submitted (e.d. fiction, documentary, animation, experimental and more). We prefer films with a strong personal voice or style.
4. Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles. When selected all films must have English subtitles.
5. Submissions only via selected platforms, with online screeners.
6. Viewing at festival only by digital files. We will contact you about this when your film is selected.
7. (Parts of) Your film can be used for educational or promotional purposes of the festival and its organization. If we want to use your film for educational purposes, we wil always contact you on forehand.
8. Please let us know if your film has its premiere at our festival.
9. E-mails with questions regarding waiving the submission fee will not be answered. We respect your work, please also respect ours.
The filmmaker holds Cine/Fest Venlo, its management, juries, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors and affiliates harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from entry. The entrant certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organizers of the festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.