Chitrangan is an international festival dedicated to film, theater & folk organized by RANG UTSAV NATYA SAMITI REWA.
Its the third year running now which will be held from 16 February to 19 February 2023
11 AM- 3PM = Film Screening
3 PM- 5PM = Masters Class
5 PM- 7 PM = Poorva Rang
7 PM - 9 PM = Drama Play
Submit your project in 2 categories
● Inspirational - Your Story, Direction, Acting anything can inspire the audience.
● Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav - Films which Shows India's Bright Side & make us proud.
Certificate for every selected film and for all the winners.
Awards & Prizes will be honoured in various categories such as Direction, Screen play, Actor, Editing, Background Score, Production Design & Many More.
● Submit Your Origional Films, Short Films, Documentary, Music Albums.
● Project should not be hatefull for any religion or our respected country India.
● Foreign language films must be with English subtitles.
●It is the responsibility of the filmmaker to secure authorization for any copyrighted material that may be used in the film. The filmmaker shall indemnify and hold harmless CHITRANGAN International Film & Theatre Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.