NOTE: This festival is still taking place each month. All festival dates have been relegated to private screenings with the same Audience FEEDBACK videos made for the short & feature films, and recorded script readings performed by professional actors for the screenplays. This is our way of showing community over distance so everyone around the world can experience our Audience Feedback videos.
I was very moved and excited by watching the feedback video. It’s so amazing to see how people react.
– Erich Steiner, (Short Film, In the Still of the Night)
Submit your Short Film and get it showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival in Chicago. 1 event in 2019. 4 events in 2020. 12 events (monthly) in 2021.. Festival takes place at LOGAN Theatre in downtown Chicago.
The fastest growing film festival in the world today:
Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and film lovers think of your film.
– Your film is screened and then talked about with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator.
– We then post the audience feedback video online right after the festival for you to watch.
NEW Showcase: Submit your FEATURE FILM and receive an audience feedback promotional/testimonial video of your film. Great video to use to get into more festivals and/or promote your film. All submissions receive feedback on their film no matter what.
Screenplay winners get their work performed by professional actor and made into a film.
Accepted films get their film shown at a guarantee full house crowd. Then we turn the cameras on the audience after the film is screened and they'll receive an Audience FEEDBACK Video of your film.
1. Make a film. We screen SHORT FILMS of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Send in your film link and press kit to email@example.com
NOTE: If you don’t have a press kit, no problem. Just email in the:
Title of the Film
Country of Origin
Director’s Name (and BIO if you can)
1-3 Line Synopsis of the Film