As part of the Cheonan International Extreme Short Film Festival program, it was newly established to train and encourage screenwriters, and the annual winners are selected by reviewing the works selected as monthly events.
All monthly winners will be announced on the website, Facebook and published in Cheonan Film Magazine, with the annual winner's first Cash prize of USD 1,500 and awarded at the CIESFF Awards, and will be released on posters, homepage and SNS.
The first to third place winners of the year will receive certificates, Laurel, and E-Books, and have the authority to register with IMDB.
discount code: CSAM2021
Best Drama Screenplay
Best Romance Screenplay
Best Thriller Screenplay
Best comedy Screenplay
Best cult Screenplay
Best Fantasy Screenplay
Best Sci-fiction screen play
Best TV Feature Screen play
*Certificate and Laurel will be awarded.
announced on the website, SNS and published in Cheonan Film Magazine.
We provide feedback reviews.
Annual Award (Offline)
The annual winner will be selected by reviewing the monthly selection.
first Cash prize of USD 1,500 and award at the CIESFF Awards(20th, November), and will be released on posters, homepage and SNS.
first to third place winners of the year will receive certificates, Laurel, and E-Books, and have the authority to register with IMDB.
1.only electronic submissions are accepted. Short scripts must be submitted in PDF format.
2. By submitting your film or script, you confirm that you own 100% of the rights to the work. If the work's copyright is held by more than one person, the submitter must have the written consent of all other owners prior to submitting.
3. Scripts must be written in English.
4. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Any length is possible .
6. Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
7. The competition and its administrators shall not be liable for any typographical errors.
8. Entry fees must be paid in US Dollars and are nonrefundable.
9. Entry must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on the date of the deadline specified.
10. All rights to the submitted material will remain with the entrant. The contest administrators and operators DO NOT claim any rights to the material submitted to the competition.
11. Each film or script is eligible to be entered into multiple categories. All categories qualify for the general prizes.