The Chelsea Film Festival (CFF) was selected in the "TOP 10 BEST FILM FESTIVAL IN NORTH AMERICA" (#6) by USA Today in 2019 among 19 other film festivals in the USA.
CFF is an organization dedicated to supporting films and the artists who create them by providing a creative forum for exchange and discovery with the public.
The Festival attracts filmmakers, artists and audience members from across North America and around the globe. It premieres independent feature-length, documentaries and short films with a Global Focus.
Chelsea Film Festival aims to raise an awareness about foreign independent films and discover upcoming talents.
The Chelsea Film Festival is an international film platform for world lovers.
There are 20+ awards in each category Short, Feature-Length and TV Series (Best actor, actress, supporting actor, actress, screenplay, documentary, director, Best Picture).
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 10th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2021 or 2022. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration. Contact us directly at email@example.com if your film is a WORLD PREMIERE.
• Work can only be submitted via streaming video.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must be between 90 minutes maximum and not less than 60 minutes.
• Short Films must be between 3-20 minutes maximum.
• TV Series must be between 3-45 minutes maximum.
• Virtual Reality: under 15 minutes (VR competition is a separate category)
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms prior to the Festival (i.e. Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues
• Use hashtag #CFFNY2022 on social media once project is submitted.
• Submissions are not refundable.
Force Majeur Clause: Due to Covid-19 pandemic and unforeseen outcome, the Chelsea Film Festival reserves the right to postpone or move the event to a digital platform if necessary.