Charleston International Film Awards is a bio-monthly Festival. Charleston is the largest city in the U.S. state of South Carolina known for its strong tourism industry even ranked by some as the best city in the world. We invite you to submit your work. We are looking for tourism and culture based film. We also welcome anytype of films with passion and hardwork.
Charleston International Film Awards accept timeless films from any genres and any part of the world. Films with various languages are welcome but must be added with English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your film/s or script or music video (work) to the Charleston International Film Awards (the Festival), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below in full.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that all submitted work is original, and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto is owned and/or controlled by the submitter/filmmaker to the full extent necessary to enable the Festival to use the Work as contemplated by these Rules.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that the Work submitted does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party.
-- All submission fees are not refundable. - All submissions should be sent prepaid.
- All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
- Only attending winning filmmakers at our Awards Ceremony will receive physical awards. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status.
- Submission of an entry gives the festival or its appointed partner permission to have accepted poster or frame of the work exhibited, or photographed for publicity purposes.
- The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or deadlines.
- The Festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
- The Festival has the right to work with any institution and partners festival for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
-All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in South Carolina. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
- The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
- Submitter/filmmakers acknowledge that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
- It is a must to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
- Submitter/filmmakers agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
By submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification. By submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.