We are a licensing agent for film distribution with all platforms that are available for films to receive distribution. One on one personal attention for the filmmaker. SUBMIT NOW!
We help lower budget films obtain distribution as long as you can provide all the deliverables. Pro-Res film and trailer.
Supported by filmmakers who attend, this is a festival about YOU and YOUR work!
FIRST PLACE WINNERS receive WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION of their film. We are seeking films of all genre, drama, comedy, horror, thrillers, documentaries, etc... You may enter as many films and as often as you wish . CINEMAFEST Fall Event 2023 will be held September 10.
WE EXPECT OUR FILMMAKERS TO ATTEND AND SUPPORT THE CINEMAFEST.. This is a workshop, screening, awards and distribution event FOR filmmakers. It is an intimate one on one setting with personal attention given to each filmmaker and their project with DISTRIBUTION CONTRACTS ready to be awarded at the event.
REQUIREMENT FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS! SUBSCRIBE TO InDvue!
InDvue is being developed as a screening platform and once a large enough base is established it will also distribute indie films. Cinemafest is one of several festivals that will be promoted on this site. Trailers of the 2023 submissions will be created under a playlist for the festival. Subcribe and InDvue will subscribe also to your channel.
DISTRIBUTION AWARDS for First place winners!! Screening of your film at the Carriage House Cinema and award trophy.
Second and Third place winners certificates and winners laurels. Potential distribution contracts offered to some 2nd and 3rd place winners.
1. Shorts 25 minutes and longer. TV/web series and Features of any genre. No porn.
2. Films made from 2010 to the present.
3. Filmmakers must own or have obtained any and all rights to music and screenplay.
4. WE NOW ACCEPT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS OF ALL ALL FEATURES AND SHORTS. 1920 x 1080 format. Features no larger then a 3 GB MP4 file. Shorts under 1 GB MP4 files.
5. A poster must be provided. (POSTER SIZE 22 X 28 or 24 x 36)
Posters are to be mailed to:
P.O. Box 373
Ellington, NY 14732