DISCOUNT CODE 30%:
The CINEGATE Film Festival & Crystal Aurora Awards is a unique Film event for you
to Network & to discover future trends.
In October, we will hold our annual CFF&CAA Gala-Event where we will SCREEN
the selected films in the OFFICIAL SELECTION, which have a competitive character,
for PRESS, FILMMAKERS and general admitted AUDIENCE.
We offer an atmosphere for the film enthusiast to interact with filmmakers as well as filmmakers being able to interact and
network with each other and industry professionals.
For this reason, to provide a platform for appreciative discussion of their work, throughout the time of the FILM SCREENING, SPECIAL EVENTS and VIP AFTER PARTIES will take place.
The festivities will culminate in the announcement of the winners of 2021 CFF&CAA
at the glamorous red carpet AWARDS CEREMONY honoring great movie ideas, productions and film & television concepts.
The CFF&CAA was established to showcasing and celebrating the best INDEPENDENT FILMS from already established filmmakers as well as great work from NEW UPCOMING TALENT and artist FROM AROUND THE WORLD and to assisting in the building of a shared artistic experience.
Our principal mission is to bring worthy filmmakers to a wider audience.
We focus on finding diverse independent films with strong characters and storylines, from filmmakers who share their visions in a powerful, creative and entertaining way and encourage all filmmakers to submit their films, regardless of ETHNICITY, RELIGION or WORLDVIEW.
Special attention will be paid to STUDENTS' WORKS which provides significant discounts.
The committee welcome, select and judge all films equally and with great respect and consideration.
Some of the winner films will also be screened at other international film festivals.
>World Panorama DRAMATIC Competition
* Cinema America
* Cinema Europe
* Cinema of Asia and Africa
>World Panorama DOCUMENTARY Competition
>World Panorama ANIMATION Competition
>Activism in Context Competition
* Human Rights
The juries will award the following prizes
to films in the festival’s competition programs:
2021 Awards include
$1000, $ 500 & $500 prizes to winners in:
Best FEATURE FILM ($1000)
Best SHORT FILM ($500)
Best DOCUMENTARY ($500)
*GRAND PRIX for most promising talent (Majestic CRYSTAL EAGLE TROPHY)
*AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD (Graceful CRYSTAL EAGLE TROPHY)
*AWARD OF RECOGNITION (Soaring CRYSTAL EAGLE TROPHY)
*AWARD OF DISTINCTION (Challenge CRYSTAL EAGLE TROPHY)
*HUMANITARIAN AWARD (Courage CRYSTAL EAGLE TROPHY)
Best Narrative Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Feature
Best Documentary Short
Best Original Score
Best WOMAN DIRECTOR
The international jury may determine at its discretion
the award an Honorable Mention
to the films, directors, actors and deemed appropriate and relevant
to distinguish over the other awards.
*All WINNERS and NOMINEES will get our official CERTIFICATE
and gifts from our sponsors and media partners.
1) Only online Submission will accepted through film festival platform FilmFreeway.
2) All submissions are final. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No Checks are accepted to pay submission fees, only online payment through Festival Platforms. Entrance fee is non-refundable.
3) The Festival does not pay screening fees.
4) Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
5) By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by the Film Festival. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
6) Any film in any format will be consider as private screening. Password protected entries will also consider in same category.
7) CFF&CAA organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
8) All genres and formats are considered eligible for nomination at one or more competitive categories.
9) Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category or different category.
10) Each film cannot be older than 5 years from the current festival year.
11) The festival has the right to disqualify or remove any winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
12) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
13) The Festival reserves the right to shut the festival at any time without any notification.
14) Should the jury determine that no film was outstanding in an award category, no award will be presented. The festival reserves the right to modify the Cash and Goods prizes as listed in the Categories - as per sponsorship agreements.
15) Any Film, selected or not selected, will be a decision of selection panel. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.