Bridal Film Festival is the first of its kind film festival in Nigeria taking place during the first week of June in the very heart of Lagos. The next edition will run from 7 – 9 October 2022.
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote the various aspects of international bridal cinematography in all its forms. Projects are accepted from African, European, and Worldwide territories.
We work all year round to re-imagine the cinematic experience and explore how art can unite couples, cinematographers, and others. There is no greater satisfaction than delivering a Premium Bridal Film Festival to the audience, to film professionals, and to our partners. Our goal is to meet and exceed everyone’s expectations.
Best Wedding Cinematography
Best Wedding Documentary
Best Wedding Photography
Best Wedding Short Film
Best Wedding Poster
Best Love Story
Best TV Love Show
Best Wedding Dress
Best Wedding Suit
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR FILM, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- FILMS MUST BE ABOUT WEDDING (real or fiction)
- FILMS CAN BE SUBMITTED BY ANYONE (COUPLES, FILMMAKERS, CREATIVES, MAKEUP ARTISTE, CAKE BAKER, etc.)
- FILMS MAY BE EXTRACTS FROM A FEATURE FILM OR DOCUMENTARY
- FILMS MUST BE 10 MINUTES OR LESS
- FILMS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE DATE THE PROJECT IS SUBMITTED.
- FILMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A PRIVATE LINK (VIMEO, YOUTUBE, FilmFreeway, SELF-HOSTED). ALL OTHER FORMAT IS CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTED.
- QUALITY STANDARDS MUST BE MET. BELOW 720P RESOLUTION, POOR AUDIO QUALITY, ETC. WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- FILMS CONTAINING ANY OTHER LANGUAGE THAN ENGLISH MUST HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES.
- BFF MAY USE PORTIONS OF YOUR FILM (INCLUDING TRAILER/TEASER/STILL/POSTER) FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
- YOU MUST OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOUR FILM IN ORDER TO SUBMIT IT.
- FESTIVAL EVENT DATES AND TIMES MAY BE DELAYED OR CHANGED.
- A DCP COPY OF YOUR FILM MIGHT BE REQUESTED FOR THE LIVE EVENTS.
We are not liable for any copyright infringements or unauthorized usage and any conflict should be settled by the parties involved thereof.
You are responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity.
Feedback will not be given to non-selected films
BFF can consider any film to be disqualified if the festival considers the content inappropriate. If you have any questions regarding this decision, you might contact us.
Not all the submissions are selected for the official competition. Our Judges are free to make their own choices and no answers will be given about not selected films.