To whatever degree you are happy or sad about the outcome of the Brexit referendum, there is one thing that is incontrovertibly true – which is that Britain has wandered into unchartered waters.
Rather than dwell on this, we’d like to do something proactive and do what Met Film does best – make great content.
So we’ve decided to set ourselves, our alumni, students and prospective students a challenge… a Brexit Storytelling Competition!
We want you to create fun, thoughtful or challenging content about Brexit. Your pitch could be in the form of a script, PowerPoint presentation, video pitch or something else.
We will choose the most interesting and original idea and will help you to bring it to life as a 1-2 minute video with a production budget of up to £2500.
It could be a message of hope or it could be satire. It could even be both.
The winners will have the chance to turn their idea into reality, working with our Met Film Production team and will also receive a place on a short filmmaking course of their choice at Met Film School in London, worth up to £4500, for themselves or a friend.
You must send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1st August – 31st August 2016 with the following information:
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Your occupation
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Your project’s name
- A short overview of your project and its objectives (50-200 words or 1-3 PowerPoint slides or 20-60 seconds video pitch, other formats are also accepted)
- Why is your idea special? ( 50-200 words or 1-3 PowerPoint slides or 20-60 seconds video pitch, other formats are also accepted)
- Attach a draft script, storyboard or a video pitch
- Copy this statement in your email body – By submitting my entry I agree with the - Competition’s Terms and Conditions at http://www.metfilmschool.ac.uk/brexit-competition-tc/