Swedish producer, director, writer and composer born in Stockholm, 1949. Early Career in Swedish Public Broadcast Radio (SR) and Swedish Public Broadcast TV (SVT). Started MANUS and produced TV-series, shorts and documentaries. Telling stories not on the common repertoire capturing audience for people who are not otherwise heard. Early success from stage and television led to depicting people struggling to defend or realize their dreams no matter how impossible the situation seems.
- The Patient who built a Hospital. Documentary. Premier september 2018
- The Wall of Shame. Music Video. Released June 2018
- The Doctor who refused to give up. Feature long Documentary. Premier May 24th 2016
Two feature projects under development were put into the subsidiary company DRAUPNER FILM.
- Land of Wooden Gods. Pilot for Feature 2018
- John Bauer and the Mountain King. Pilot for feature 2017