BollywoodINDIES Fest celebrates the spirit of the INDIE filmmaker. These unsung and often unrecognised enthusiasts are the ones who chart the future of the industry with their experimentation, their risk taking and the pure love for the medium. This is what gives the audience new directions with their watching habits.
BollywoodINDIES is a bespoke festival for the INDIE Film maker that prides itself about the manner in which it strives to meet the soul of every single film. EVERY SUBMISSION gets a FEEDBACK REVIEW from our team of industry experts. We recognise the spirit in which the film was made and identify the best it has to offer. Films are awarded for the good in them.
The following awards are announced for each category
Second Runner Up
The judy can also incorporate additional awards for the deserving.
* By submitting your film, you agree that BollywoodINDIES Fest (BIF) can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purpose.
* To submit a film, you must own all rights or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film on his/her behalf.
* You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
* BollywoodINDIES Fest will review films in their entirety. Films will be watched and reviewed by members of the Selection Committee; an experienced group of filmmakers, film enthusiasts and critics. Films are evaluated on the committee’s yardsticks.
* The committee’s decision is final and binding and no communications in this regard will be entertained.
* Entries in foreign languages must come with English subtitles.
* All entries must have been completed AFTER 2018
* Works in progress projects are accepted.
* Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category by paying the additional fee for each entry.
* We may choose to transfer a film to the correct category at our discretion.
* After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified.
* Submissions are Non-refundable. We cannot be held liable for materials which are lost or damaged.
* Film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance and no refund will be provided if my film is not selected.
* The PGAE organizers have final authority on all matters not specifically covered by these regulations.
* By submitting, applicants agree to have read and accepted the above.
* There are no cash prizes.
* Formatted scripts/screenplays should be more than 45 pages and less than 150 pages long.
* Scripts must be written in a standard, commonly accepted screenplay or teleplay format, set in 12-point Courier font. Only PDF entries are accepted.
* The Screenplay/Script must be a completed first draft.
* The Screenplay/Script must be in English.
* The Screenplay/Script is and must be the writers/authors original work and not adaptations.
# Under this category access will be given to a set of films chosen by the festival.
# the participant has no say in the choice of films offered to them.
# The participant can write to the festival with special request for access to specific films in the festival.