★ www.BESTFILMAWARDS.com ★
Best Music Video Award is one of the online film festivals of the Best Film Awards - IMDb Qualifing Film Festival. Our film festival is a prestigious festival for music video makers around the world, based in one of the most beautiful cities in the world – London.
Last year, we honored the directors who were shortlisted for Oscar and BAFTA nominations. The festival is based on a professional approach. In the evaluation, we focus on the technical design of the music video, the idee, dramatic gradation, the reality of the action, the acting performances and we attention to the details on which your film is composed.
We ourselves are filmmakers, producers and entrepreneurs. We know how difficult it is to show the world that someone appreciates your work. That's why we came up with a unique project in which we involved several jurors from around the world and created a new opportunity to show your film to the world. Our mission is to recognize talent and passion and to award the best film project.
Our festival can have a greater reach and be more effective for music video makers than a live screening festival, because nowadays everyone in the world can watch online screenings, not just from one city.
If you win, you can register your project on our IMDb website:
Best Music Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Pop Music Video
Best Art Music Video
Best Rock Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Hip Hop Music Video
Best Low Budget Music Video
Best Director Music Video
Best Male Director Music Video
Best Female Director Music Video
Best First-Time Director Music Video
Best Original Song
Best Actor Music Video
Best Actress Music Video
Best Sound Design
Best Art Director
Best European Music Video
Best American Music Video
Best South American Music Video
Best African Music Video
Best Asian Music Video
Best Australian Music Video
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file)
1. All entry fees are non-refundable.
2. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
3. The decision of the festival selection committee is final.
4. Music videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
5. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
6. The organizers have the right to use trailers or still photos on public social networks to promote your project and our festival.