Calling all budding filmmakers! Bell Shakespeare is excited to announce a film festival where students are in the director’s seat. A national festival of short films about and inspired by Shakespeare that reflect unique Australian communities.
Participating schools and students will have access to a suite of resources on filmmaking, performing Shakespeare, and information for teachers. A live Festival Q&A will be streamed on 2 April 5pm AEDT, and will be made available to view on demand as part of the Festival Resources.
Win great prizes and share in Shakespeare storytelling with schools across Australia!
– For primary students , films must be no more than three minutes in duration
– For secondary students, films must be no more than five minutes in duration
– Films can be shot on a smartphone, tablet or camera
– Films must use some of Shakespeare’s original text or be inspired by Shakespeare’s use of language, plays or characters
– Films must reflect your school and/or your unique community in some way
- Additional Terms & Conditions available on our website