'AVIFF' Cannes Art Film Festival - "The artist's film hits the screen in Cannes in May".
Each year, for 9 years, the AVIFF festival presents films made by Artists of another Art, as a creative promise placed between the Contemporary Art on the one hand and the Cinema on the other.
Designed in 2008 as a contemporary art fair or all Art-galleries were only obliged to submit the works of Artists in visual art, "Art show Cannes" becomes the "AVIFF-Cannes Art Film Festival" in 2010 with an initial selection of Artists'films assigned to Camillo Racana, "curator" for a "carte blanche" in Marrakesh in 2010, during the 10th edition of the film festival in December and in 2011 in Cannes during the 64 edition of the film festival in May.
The "AVIFF-Cannes Art Film Festival" has since become one of the privileged places of promotion of the artist's film at the crossroads between contemporary art and cinema during the Cannes Film Festival period.
Artists such as:
David Kagan, Sebastian Diaz Morales, Marion Tampon-Lajarriette, Feltus- Feltus, Shaun El C. Leonardo , Masoud Moein ,Cayetana Vidal, Jennifer Ruff, Cristian Tonhaiser, Andrés Senra, Gian Godoy, Marcel van Eeden , Motomichi Nakamura, Tom Skipp, Osorio Suarez, Samira Eskandarfar, Sheila Concari, Rouzbeh Rachidi, Antti Laitinen, Bjørn Veno, Aziz + Coucher, Kika Nicolea, Elodie Lachaud, Joshua & Zachary Sandler, Nikos Giavropoulos , Julian Burgos, Majid Ma'soomi Rad, Pacôme Thiellement - Thomas Bertay, Risk Hazekamp, Anneè Olofsson, David Trullo, Mamali Shafahi, Anna Jermolaewa, Bennet Pimpinella, Nathan Baker, Tracy Moffat, Sabrina Montiel-Soto, Pierre et Jean Villemin, Hans Abbing, Marie Aerts, Anton Kotze, Franck Olivas , Marija Linciute , Azadeh Nilchiani, Frank Lovisolo-Guillard, Lerato Shadi , Daniel Nicolae Djamo , Isabelle Bonté, Virginie Foloppe, Laura Nillni, Yasmine Hajji , Benoit Dobbelaere , Christy Walsh , Diane Sara , Zahra Poonawala, Shahar Marcus , Pascale Lafay, Collectif Get, Juan Jose Herrera, Pavel Mrkus, Jiri Cernicky, Jan Chlup, Clinton Curtis-Querci & Carrie Beehan, Linda Ciharova, Jiri Cernicky, Bo Pang, Ran Slavin, Reynold Reynolds, Clorinde Durand, Denis Guéguin, Gérard Freixes Ribera, Venturelli Devis, Florent Cordier, Johnny Kelly, Max Hattler, Christian Goyon, Mihai Grecu, Nadia Vadori, Sébastien Trouvé & Bruno Lasnier, Antonin de Bemels, Cadgas Kahriman, Thomas Audissergues, Anina Schenker, Robert Croma, César Meneghetti, Marina Chernikova, Christophe Vareil, Catherine Nyeki, Chris Quanta, Dubus, Natalie Rich-Fernandez , Thomas Israel, Clémence Demesme, Dennis Da Silva, Bo Lee, Kalup Linzy, Aldo Lee, Anne Sophie Maignant, Benjamin Minot, Cayetana Vidal, David Law, Gabriel Feracci, Hiresh Kheirabadi, Ines Von Bonhors, Jing Wang, Juan Carlos Zaldivar, Koorosh Asgari, Mahmoud Nouraie, Yuri Pirondi, Simon Pole Andersson, Thomas Dorman & Ronnie Belcher, Luca Zuberbühler,charline branger, JUIM KIM, Magda Matwiejew, Pouya Eshtehardi, David Gesslbauer, Soda Seidel, Jonathan Doweck & Amir Yatziv, Elisabeth Silveiro,Juha Hansen, Giacomo Bolzani, Alisi Telengut, Reed O'Beirne, Kuesti Fraun, Daniel Hôpfner, Hakan Can, Abidani Meza, Masson Céline, Peter Hastie, Gero Doll, Rudolf Romero, Juha Hansen, Lidre23, Harry Arling, Isabella Gresser, Cláudio Jordão, Farnaz Jurabchian & MohammadReza Jurabchian, Christophe Loyer, Adrien Marquez Velasco, Amiran Dolidze, Nicolas Corman, Alexander Isaenko, Ana Urushadze, Jan Eilhardt, Michèle Laverdac, Ivan Tasic, Mohamed Hekal, Thanasis Neofotistos, D.R. Garrett, Chloé Meunier, Babak Habibifar, Christina Pavesi, Karim Ouaret, Katia Roessel,Janja Rakus, Won KANG,Raya Kim, Kohei Matsumura, Evguenia Men, Andy Oxley & Joshua Gaunt, André Rinke, Daniel Bean, Frigge Volander Himmelstrup,Ying-Fang Shen, Julia Kolesnik, Wang Fang, Xia Mu, Wang Xin, Li Ming, Cheng Ran, Li XiaoFei, Xu Zhe, Chen Hangfeng, Qiu Anxiong, Wu Ding , Elian, Li Liao , Wu Chao, Mujin , Hu QingTai, Ni Weihua, Liang Yue, Hsu Che-Yu, Ye Linghan, Chia-Wei Hsu , Yang Zhenzhong, Rick Fisher , Ehsan Fardjadniya, Abigaël Sacks, Devulapalli Chakravarty, Samantha Dillehay, Lindsay Greer, Cyrus Trafford, Bruno Gradaschi, Awat Ali, Joseph Paris,Paulien Branke, Davide Minotti, Orazio Leogrande, Zachary Whitmore, Lisbeth Kovacic, Zhongsu, Yin Kei Chueng, Mona Lisa Ali, Céline Trouillet, Denis Volte, Animation Team, Priyanka Das, Luisa Puterman, Stewart Collinson, Ignacio F.Rodo, Francesca Fini, Luka Curcic, Aurele Ferrier, Charles M Pepiton, Danila Luppino , Denis Bador, Eeva Siivonen, Engin Poyraz , Ima Irani , John Woodman , Karolina nieduza, Kiah Keya, Maria Tarentino, Mark John Ostrowski , Mia Forrest, Molly Kellog , Richard Martin , Rola Shamas, Roland Graf Robert Platt, Ursula Nawrot, Laura-Lynn Petrick, Max Miecchi, Karl Schirnhofer, Liberty Antonia Sadler, Monet Clark, Klaus Bobach, Sandra Bastasic & Damian Nenadic, Danielle Zorbas, LI Zong Jhan, Addo Gustaf, Gonzalo Hergueta, Martín Klein, Ariana Gerstein,Roxana Vilk, Kristin Reeves, Cecilia Araneda, Robert Cambrinus, Harriet Feigenbaum, Orit Ben-Shitrit, Patricia Silva, Lisa Birke, Yuri Muraoka, Emilie Cussins, Jeremy Camps, Brunilda Casterjon, Dee Hood Hood, Giulio Boato, Emma Séméria, Edward Levinson, Pierre Bessette, Riffy Ahmed, Ata Mojabi, Maximilien Franco, Hugues Sanchez, Darius Etemadieh, Skinner Myers, Nataša Stearns, Alexane Perrin, Sarah Lasley, Tanin Torabi, John Graham, Vasilis Karvounis, Kent Donguines, Hiss Hiss, Eve Duhamel, César Brodermann, Miao Hao, Janja Rakus, Jan Becker, Danielle Pearce, Amanda Macchia, Frances Alleblas, Parker Croft, Cristina Isoli, Igal Stulbach, Eva Depoorter, Jihea Han, Ramy Allam, Warren Bass, Slawomir Milewski, Gaia Alari, Stephanie Barber, Jess Vincenza, Xiong Da, Cesare Bedogne, Barbara Wielebska, Ludivine Large-Bessette Nadav Heyman, Imke Woelk, Stanislav Valade, Petra Zoepnek, Daniella Meroz, Lynn Bianchi, Dina Yanni, João Villas, Gjert Rognli, Bo Nawacharee, Patricia Montoya, Michael Uhila, Rachel S Myers, Essa Grayeb, Ran Slavin, Viktor Witkowski,
have presented their Art- films in the AVIFF official selection at Cannes since 2011.
Only films never before shown in France are retained. Only creative works less than 2 years old will be taken into account. The selection is made by a committee that changes each year and decides the annual official program.
Each year AVIFF creates collaborations with European and international festivals. Films in official selection of the year and previous years are presented according to a selection decided in agreement with the host festival.
Part of the official selection of AVIFF is presented in New York at the 'Angel Orensanz Foundation' during the year and is the subject of an event organized by the Foundation and the AVIFF team
B&W: For each promotion of an AVIFF selection in another festival during the current year a promotional package to be defined will be asked to the directors whose films are included in this selection. They are of course free to refuse.
In this proposal will be detailed the place, dates and presentation of the host festival
3 non competitive 'AVIFF Awards' are given out by the president of the Jury & selection committee.
The AVIFF Selection Committee is the jury for the awards.
An 'AVIFF-Angel Orensanz Foundation' Prize (NYC, USA) is awarded in the presence of the Artist and President of the Foundation: Angel Orensanz
An 'AVIFF-Incognito' prize is awarded by Arnaud Brument gallerist in Paris and specialist in Video Art
An 'AVIFF online' prize is awarded by the public during the festival online
“AVIFF” CANNES ART FILM FESTIVAL 2021 OFFICIAL SELECTION Cannes, France
2 days in May the AVIFF "Art Film Festival" presents in Cannes a new official selection of "artists' films" * in national premiere, during the Cannes Film Festival.
* Artists' films are films made by artists from another ‘Art’
RULES § CONDITIONS
By submitting a film to AVIFF you accept the following rules and conditions:
1. AVIFF registration fee: 25 € / film
2. Artists are invited to submit more than one work.
Only creative works less than 2 years old will be taken into account. Only works never presented before in France at other festivals will be accepted.
3. In order to make a preset, the film will be sent online to the organizer on specific internet platforms which will be linked on the AVIFF 2021 Program page.
Each shipment must be labeled with the following information: title, full name of director, duration, black and white or color, soundtrack, subtitles.
Each film will have a version with French or English subtitles.
Postal items will not be taken into account, unless otherwise agreed and subject to conditions.
4. Each work will be attached to an entry by shared folder with the following files, written in French and English if necessary: • A summary of the artist's career • A brief curriculum vitae as well as a complete list of works, awards and exhibitions
5. The selection of the works sent is made by vote of the AVIFF selection committee made up of independent members, including a chairman.
This committee is renewed each year and is also an AVIFF jury for the Aviff Awards.
The final selection will be published online on March 15 and no later than March 30
PROJECTIONS § SUBMISSION OF MEDIA AFTER NOTICE OF SELECTION
When the selection of a film has been confirmed, the artists or their representative must send, within 10 days at the latest following the announcement of their selection:
- a downloaded link for the file, HD formats, of his work and a trailer of 1 minute of his work for the promotion and communication of AVIFF.
- a photo of his work in Jpeg 300 dpi format and a digital copy of the certificate of authenticity of his work
6. The screenings will be on screen (s) The screenings will take place daily according to a schedule defined by the number of films selected and their duration
Entrance is by invitation only and accreditations or ‘PASS festival’
7. The organizer reserves the right to publish:
-A digital catalog. Each page will present an artist, an overview of his career, a brief CV, a summary of each work and an image of each selected film or an extract
- A collector of numbered DVD boxes and limited edition, with all or part of the works selected by AVIFF. This Collector's Edition, limited to 100 numbered copies, will be offered for promotional purposes.
PRESS RELEASE / DOCUMENTATION / EDITION / RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS
8. The artists agree to waive their right to royalties for the duration of the festival. Extracts from the selected films can be used for promotional purposes (catalog, program, invitation, print media, Internet, TV).
9. All the selected works can be used for promotional purposes during cultural events in France or abroad. The works will not be used for commercial purposes.
10. All the selected works can be used for promotional purposes in festivals and events in France and abroad.
11. All selected works will enter the permanent collection of AVIFF and be archived. This collection can be consulted online subject to AVIFF agreement and be used in cultural and promotional operations in France and abroad in the form of programs.
11. All rights to the videos remain the property of the author. The author asserts, in his sole and entire enjoyment, the full right of use of the constituent elements of the work: images, sounds and videos. The author is solely responsible for any violation of copyright laws
12. OPTIONAL: The artist transfers to the ‘AVIFF private collection’ the original copy of his / her selected work (s) on digital media. The act of donation does not under any circumstances imply a transfer of rights, but exclusively certifies the author's desire to donate a copy of his works to AVIFF.
This will must be clearly expressed by the author who can refuse this donation.
Otherwise it will send a DVD, blue ray, USB key or other medium used and a handwritten certificate of authenticity by normal mail for the AVIFF collection. A certificate of receipt of this offer will be given to the author, who will be deemed to have definitively integrated his film into the private AVIFF collection.
THE SIGNING OF THE REGISTRATION FORM SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS THE UNRESERVED ACCEPTANCE OF THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THIS REGULATION § CONDITIONS
Art § Shine 2354 Av du Grand Défends 83700 Boulouris, France RCS: 511 656 498 R.C.S.Fréjus - N ° Edition CNC: EDV 2453 Contact: email@example.com Site: www.art-film-festival.com