The competition is organised by the Animation Day in Cannes, produced by Animaze - Montreal International Animation Film Festival and filmfestivals.com
• Animation Day in Cannes includes a film competition (Animaze Daze in Cannes) into a series of events dedicated to promoting Animation during Cannes in front of the whole industrty.
• It provides a lively meeting place dedicated to animation for discovery and fun networking
• A comprehensive catalogue of international long and short animation works presented and represented at Cannes
• A directory of animation professionals attending Cannes
• A promotional platform for recent films, projects in development on the site AnimationDayinCannes.com, filmfestivals.com and Youtube
• A dedicated video channel on youtube to discover animation trailers: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1K2aYED0lNu9kOdrbfdJlV46iII23dTa
showcase : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1K2aYED0lNtI-om8-8PmoWqlgitVcDg_
and Best of https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1K2aYED0lNsMGm3HGasGZKm-W59C_xSi
• Ambiance from Animation Day in Cannes - ADIC https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1K2aYED0lNvAFBP97rPx93TgXAYqfdVM
• Buyers/media channel on youtube featuring Showcase, demo reel, excerpts with password protection
• Increased visibility of awards and award recall of winning films at large animation festivals
• Benefit from press coverage of 5 000 medias and the presence of key players attending the international market (1MM transactions)
Check Animaze www.animazefestival.com
Check ADIC www.animationdayincannes.com
Awards & Prizes
2017 we delivered 5 awards.
Best of Fests Awards to My Life as a Zucchini and Seoul Station
Animation that Matters Award to Junod, Release from Heaven and Iqbal.
Each one received a piece of art by french artist PAB, personlaized art to the film poster.
Promotion with Animaze
A Selection offers a free listing in The Animation Day in Cannes Listing of Who's who in Cannes. https://animationdayincannes.com/2017-edition/submit-to-our-catalog/
Selection offers a free inclusion in the Channel of Trailers from ADIC/ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1K2aYED0lNu9kOdrbfdJlV46iII23dTa
Selection offers a listing on animation Day in Cannes blog http://www.filmfestivals.com/blog/animation_day_in_cannes
and promotion with an ad in the weekly newsletter to 125 000 pro subscribers, distributed to all Cannes attendees.
visual 150 pixels wide, 75 words synopsis. and links. (promo valued 200€)
Rules & Terms
All films selected for screening at Animation Day in Cannes inherently allow us to screen
at a venue on or off Cannes for 2017 to promote and screen promotional trailers. We will build a promo trailer including sequences of the films selected (up to 20 seconds each ).