ANIMART is an online festival dedicated to student animation.
ANIMART Festival schedule includes an international competition section with student animated movies, workshops, exhibitions, and various open-air events and activities.
ANIMART Festival welcomes the young generation of animators and other audiovisual artists from all over the world, offering the opportunity to showcase their artworks, take part in workshops, exchange ideas etc.
Submit for free your animated ideas now!
Three Special Mentions and three Distinctions
Music Award for original movie score
17th ANIMART Festival 2023
Categories for Entry:
ANIMART Festival welcomes ONLY student animated movies from all over the world.
Important notice: Live action movies and documentaries are not accepted and will be rejected.
Conditions for Entry:
The following screening formats are eligible for inclusion: H.264
1. File extension: .mp4
2. Video Codec: H.264
3. Video Frame Rate: 24, 25, 29.97 or 30 fps
4. Aspect ratio: we accept any aspect ratio
5. Resolution: 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080
6. Field Dominance: Progressive
7. Audio: AAC 48 kHz
To be eligible, films must have been completed since the 1st of January 2021 and be 30 minutes or less in duration.
The official languages of the festival are English and Greek.
To qualify for selection, all non-English language films must have an English-subtitled screening version available.
The entrant agrees that up to 30’’ of their film, stills and film info may be used by the festival in promotional activities including screening a clip on television and on the festival’s website.
1. ANIMART Festival will take place online and the screenings will be available worldwide, protected with a password, only for registered users (up to 300 persons beyond participants).
2. Movies that are officially selected will stream online as part of their competition screening session twice in order to accommodate viewers from different time zones.
3. When submitting to ANIMART Festival, you are agreeing to screen the submitted film during the dates of the festival.
4. You may not re-submit a project that was part of the official selection of a previous edition of the festival.
5. By submitting a film to ANIMART Festival, the submitter represents that he or she has obtained the necessary consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, producers and/or other authorized representatives of the film and has agreed to the terms.
6. Upon completion of the ANIMART Festival selection process, the organizing committee will contact the submitter using the contact information provided on the submission form to notify him/her of the Film's acceptance status. ANIMART Festival will not be held responsible for any failure to contact the submitter using the contact information provided on the submission form. It is responsibility of the submitter to ensure that the contact information provided on the submission form is correct.
9. ANIMART Festival is under no obligation to provide to the submitter or any other representative of the film any comments or feedback regarding the submitted film.
10. ANIMART Festival does not pay screening fees for submitted films.
11. ANIMART Festival has the right to add, alter, change, or delete any portion of the guidelines at anytime without notice.
12. ANIMART Festival encourages the participants to submit accessible animation films, otherwise, animation films that position inclusion and accessibility at the center of storytelling. Accessible films include CC or SDH subtitles for deaf and hard hearing people, and audio description for the visually impaired. Alternatively, the animation film should be about functional diversity, depicting the reality of disabled people known from a different point of view. Award: Professional graphic tablet.
13. Entering a film implies the acceptance of these regulations
CENTER OF ANIMATION, AUDIOVISUAL, AND PERFORMING ARTS
48, Patission Str.
Submission Deadline: June 4, 2022
Notification Date: June 11th, 2022
Event Date: July 14 - 16, 2023
The Animart Festival Team wishes you the best of luck.