Experiencing Interruptions?

An Eye- Visually Impaired

This film is based on an important sense organ of our body i.e. Eyes! This film has been divided into three phases- What is eye? , function of an Eye, Visually Impaired People & their causes Basically, This film focuses on the Visual impaired People & some of the points had been mentioned in this film about those people such as.
1. They may possess some form of perception, if not their full sight. Visual impairment does not equate with complete loss of vision. In fact, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 15.88% of people who are visually impaired, face total darkness or are blind. The remaining 84.12% have partial or residual vision, like color perception, light perception, movement or even form perception.
2. They feel as insulted by overcompensating kindness, as by judgment. Some visually impaired people I know, often wish that everyone else would just treat them as people, and not as people with a condition. Unsolicited and extra assistance is something that may make them feel small.

  • Aryan Kumar
    Director, Editor, DOP
  • Varsha Kumari
    Asst. Director
  • Bihar Bal Bhawan Kilakri
  • Priyantra Bharti
    Key Cast
  • Intekhab Alam Warsi
    Key Cast
  • Santu Gupta
    Key Cast
    "Sound Recording"
  • Project Type:
    Documentary, Short, Student, Virtual Reality
  • Runtime:
    10 minutes
  • Completion Date:
    January 20, 2020
  • Production Budget:
    10 USD
  • Country of Origin:
  • Country of Filming:
  • Language:
    English, Hindi
  • Shooting Format:
  • Aspect Ratio:
  • Film Color:
  • First-time Filmmaker:
  • Student Project:
Director Biography - Aryan Kumar, Varsha Kumari

This is Aryan from class 9 from Red Carpet High School, Apart from my studies I do Theatre & Film making from last 2 years. I 'm from an organization in Bihar named "Kilkari Bihar Bal Bhawan" few years before, Kilkari organised a FTII workshop for all of us under the guidance of Ritesh Taksande sir and when I did that Workshop, I rose interest in film making and it became a part of my life and I started making films in my direction and with each of my films I learn many new things, each of my films give me new experiences, new ideas. Some of mine directions films are- Innocence, Gambler, Anokhi Khushi, Data Revolution & I love making montages for the occasions and I want to continue this as my carrier.

Add Director Biography