Our festival is open to all genres. Our goal is to help the filmmaker promote their work, to meet new contacts and create a new audience. This is about you and we want you to use our stage.
Music. Film. Comedy. Art. - In late August, downtown Davenport will be brimming with energy as over a dozen venues host a wide variety of original live music, film screenings, comedians, and visual artists.
Cash & Trophy prizes for the top films in their category. Additional trophies handed out for excellence.
Best of Fest
Best Fictional Short
Best Narrative Short
Best Student Film
As a condition of entering the Alternating Currents Film Fest, hereafter known as ACFF, I/we hereby certify that:
1. I/we am/are the sole creators of the film, script, short stories, poems which I/we have submitted to the ACFF.
2. I/we warrant as sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title there to have absolute authority to submit the enclosed material to ACFF.
3. I/we understand that the ACFF will not return and is not obligated to return my film or any other materials I/we have submitted to the ACFF.
4. I/we hereby grant the ACFF the nonexclusive right to use my name, photograph, and likeness in connection with any and all publicity and promotional activities regarding the ACFF.
5. For filmmakers: ACFF may transfer the submitted material to a hard drive for screening, if needed, and if the submitted material is selected for screening the submitted material may be used by ACFF for promotional purposes.
6. I/we will indemnify and hold harmless ACFF, its judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to ACFF.
7. I/we shall be solely responsible for taking all necessary steps to establish and protect my/our copyright in the submitted material, and the ACFF shall have no obligation with respect thereto. The ACFF shall have the right to reproduce all or part of said material for use in its publicity and any and all related communication directly associated with ACFF.
8. I/we have read all of the festival rules, regulations and releases,understand them, and have complied with them. I/we understand that the festival rules, regulations and releases may change or be updated, and that it is my responsibility to read, understand and comply with any changes or updates.