This is a brand new film festival in the beautiful city of Agrinio.
The first festival in Greece which focuses in cinematic Monologues.
A festival where the actor is in the center of attention.
There will be a 3- day event which will include screenings, masterclasses and live music.
Agrinio was the center of the ancient kingdom of Aetolia, the place where Queen Leda, mother of Helen of Troy (a.k.a Beautiful Helen) was born.
Thus we decided to keep a strong bond with this important part of history by naming our festival "Leda Monologues".
All submitted films (only monologues are accepted) that meet our requirements participate in the contest and appear on the online platform of the festival.
The "Selected Films" will be screened live on an event in Agrinio.
The "Best Films" with the highest score by our jury will be awarded in the closing ceremony with a hand-made plaque statuesque of "Leda and the Swan".
There will also be an "Audience Award" and the audience of the event will decide by voting which movie they liked best.
* All submissions are accepted either by FilmFreeway, or directly through the form on our official website.
* We only accept monologues. The text can be yours, or by any other existing piece (theatrical, movie, poem, etc).
* Your video should have a minimum length of 40'' and a maximum of 10' (exceptionally we can accept longer videos).
* By submitting you agree that your video will appear online on our platform.
You can change that, if you do not want it to be publicly viewable, by mentioning so at any time.
* If you are submitting more than one entry, a separate submission is required for each film.
* Promoting violence in any form in the video is unacceptable.