International Adana Golden Boll Film Festival is one of the most prestigious film festivals in Turkey, which has been running for 25 years. Our guests do not only get the chance to participate in various events, workshops during the festival and meet outstanding filmmakers, screenwriters, actors/actresses; but also see the natural and historical places of the beautiful city of Adana, meet the most warm-blooded people ever and by tasting the most delicious foods of Turkish Cuisine you may put on a few kilograms at the end of the festival.
Best International Short Film Award: 10.000 TL. and Golden Boll Statuette
* Completion years of the films must be 2018 or 2019.
* Films longer than 20 minutes will be disqualified.
* A director is allowed to submit only 1 film.
* All films must have embedded English subtitles.
* There is no categorization as animation, feature, documentary or experimental. 20 finalist films of all categories will be selected after pre-elimination.
* Half-board accomodation in a 4 star hotel of the finalist directors will be covered by Adana Metropolitan Municipality. All other expenses must be covered by directors.