Welcome to the Accountability Film Festival (AFF)!
The festival is initiated with an objective of engaging youths for telling accountability stories. Films can be a powerful medium for spreading ideas, changing perceptions, telling the untold stories of corruption, exploitation, fraud and irregularities in our society, and making citizens and power-holders more accountable.
Awards & Prizes
WINNERs will receive a trophy, certificate, laurels and promotion on our social media.
At this time, we welcome directors to join us for the screening but we cannot subsidise travel or accommodation.
Rules & Terms
Please take the time to read through the Rules & Terms before submitting your films.
1. Films can be on any issues.
2. To be considered films must not exceed a runtime of 20 minutes.
3. All genres are welcome (documentary, narrative, animated, experimental, or music video).
4. We accept films from all regions. Non-English films must have English subtitles.
5. Works-in-progress will not be considered.
6. You may submit films regardless of prior screening status or year of completion.
7. By submitting your film to AFF you grant us permission to showcase (if selected), and utilise excerpt and images from film for promotional purposes.
8. Films must be submitted via an online submission method via filmfreeway.com
9. Submission fees are non-refundable, and once submitted may not be withdrawn without a written request and then at the sole discretion of AFF.
10. Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release, forms, clearances, permits necessary to present their work. AFF is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.