Aab International Film Festival (AIFF) is an monthly international film and screenplay-writing festival designed specifically for the indie filmmaker who’s tired of being overlooked by all the other festivals that seem to cater only to big budget productions. Scanning the endless list of festivals not knowing where to gamble your money is frustrating. In most cases you end up with nothing to show for your hard work and limited budget.
At AIFF we’ve kept our entry fee low and offer one of the along with an option to have your film or script reviewed.
AIFF is headquartered in Punjab, India through our International judging panel is scattered around the globe. The festival runs every month. Once a year, we will hold our annual Aab Festival Gala where we will screen the best of our submissions from the every month in a theatrical presentation. The audience will choose their favorite and a beautiful AIFF Best in Show trophy will be awarded.
Annual Event will be held in Kolkata, India
All entries receive Official Selection Laurels.
Winner will receive Certificate, Laurel
BEST FILM OF THE MONTH
Best NANO SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST STUDENT SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST FEATURE OF THE MONTH- Once in three month
BEST WEB SERIES OF THE MONTH- - ONE EPISODE ONLY LESS THAN 30 MINUTE
BEST MUSIC (ONLY MUSIC CATEGORY APPLICABLE)
Winner Films will get a chance to participate in a second selection at the end of the year. If they pass the second selection, we'll screen them at our annual event. Winner of the annual event receives special trophies and different prices including cash depending on our sponsors.
Depending upon the number of entries for each category and the quality of films submitted, we could also give Special Mentions.
Film Festival & Competition
1. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 is a monthly based film competition with annual screening open to all Organization /Agency /Independent /Producer/Directors.
2. Submission will be accepted through submission partners.
3. Our jury screens the monthly selections PRIVATELY (meaning: it's not a public screening!) and from there we select the winners. Only the winning films will get a chance to participate in a second selection at the end of the year. If they pass the second selection, we'll screen them at our annual event. Where one film from each category will be awarded.
4. All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
5. All genre films will be accepted.
6. Winner films will require HD format of the film on festival demand for screening in the annual event through Dropbox or WeTransfer.
7. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition or Festival will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website.
8. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
9. All non-English foreign language films / regional language Indian films must have English subtitles.
10. Festival organizers will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to film format problem.
11. Festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
12. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
13. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & non-commercial purposes.
14. The excerpts from films send for AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 can be shown on the Indian / Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
15. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film
16. Entrants agree that AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by you or your films.
17. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 reserves the right to not screen any film for any reason it deems valid.
18. AAB VIEW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 will communicate all details through email communications only, so please give authorizes email and respond to emails asap. No phone call inquiries.
19. Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No refund for selected films and incomplete entries.
20. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants
21. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
22. Festival Director reserve the right to take all decision about the festival
23. The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehavior will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
24. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL and organizers reserve the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
25. The decision of the management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Films once entered infest will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Participation in the AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 implies acceptance of all these rules.
27. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained
28. Agree on the above terms & conditions of AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizing committee and promise to abide by it.
29. The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Lake View International Film Festival The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Lake View Independent Film Festival and make available the print for screening. Under NO circumstance, the authorities of AAB International Film Festival and Competition will entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
1. Only Softcopy (pdf) of screenplays accepts. No physical or hard copy accepted.
2. Writers from all countries are welcome to enter the Screenplay Competition of Aab Film Festival.
3. All scripts must be in English.
4. The script must be the writer's original work. They must own all copyright. At no point will Aab Film Festival, Festival Organizer, Partners, Sponsors, ever have any rights over your work.
5. We will not accept any new drafts of a script once it has already been entered.
6. If a script is optioned or purchased during the competition, then that script will no longer be eligible for the competition. The entry fee will not be refunded.
7. We accept all genres.
8. All Screenplay receive a 500-word review of the screenplay
9. Aab Film Festival announces the winner of Screenplay competition within 10 working days after the film competition over. to know more about the result date email us on email@example.com
10. The winners agree to allow Aab Film Festival to use their name and script title on the website. This will be used to inform other contestants and the media of the results.
11. The decision of the judging panel is final. All judges and sponsors are immune from any competition disputes.haveright to disqualified any screenplay.
12. Submitting the Screenplay into the competition you are agreeing to all above rules.