Australia-Singapore Film Festival is established to help filmmakers reach out to the international market and eventually getting potential investor.
We showcase fiction feature films, documentaries and short films from Australia, Singapore and the world, that promise informative, fascinating and riveting entertainment.
The Australia-Singapore Film Festival will celebrate its 1st edition of AUSGFF and will showcase the best new films from Australia’s and Singapore’s most promising directors and an exceptional selection of features, documentaries and shorts from around the world.
- Indoor screenings
- Industry workshops and seminars
- Opportunity to pitch to investors
- Australia and Singapore Short Film Awards
- Networking events
Singapore's venue will be located at 2 Orchard Link, *SCAPE, The Gallery #05-01.
Australia's venue to be announced at a later date.
Awards & Prizes
* BEST FEATURE
* BEST SHORT NARRATIVE
* BEST DOCUMENTARY
* BEST ANIMATION
* BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
* BEST EDITING
* BEST DIRECTION
* BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
* BEST ACTOR
* MOST POPULAR
All shortlisted winners will be invited to our screening ground in Australia and Singapore whereby filmmakers will get opportunities to meet up with potential investors and talents from all around the world.
During the final day of the festival, we will be having an award ceremony where our festival director will present the trophy to the winners to recognized their work. Giving the winner additional opportunity for theater releases.
Rules & Terms
- Feature Films must be at least AU & SG Premieres: they must not have been released in AU & SG on any format, nor screened publicly online.
- There is no Premiere policy for short films and music videos, they may have screened at other Festivals and/or online.
- AUSGFF accepts work-in-progress cuts but we will not accept subsequent cuts of more complete versions. Please send your film in the most complete and finished form possible to be reviewed.
- Films must have been completed no earlier than 2 years from submission
- All entries must follows Singapore’s Media Development Authority and Australia’s Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Failure to meet any criteria may result in removal from screening opportunity
Submissions are reviewed and selected under the following criteria:
- Quality of narrative and production values.
- Independent nature of the production.