The Intersection Festival is a new program that will give your students the opportunity to perform short plays by emerging, Australian playwrights. A creative reimagining of our popular Voices Project and Intersection productions , this program will provide you with 20 short plays; you and your students simply choose your favourites to rehearse and perform.
Step 1: ATYP sends you a selection of short plays.
Step 2: You and your students choose which pieces to work on.
Step 3: Students rehearse and perform their own interpretation of the short plays at school.
Step 4: You film and upload the play/s too FilmFreeway .
Step 5: ATYP judges will select the best pieces submitted to be performed at the Intersection Festival showcase. There will only be ONE version of each short play selected for performance. This showcase will be held at Monkey Baa Theatre, Sydney on 31 August 2021 with an overall winner chosen and presented with a trophy and prizes.
By submitting ATYP your video, you agree to and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- The video can be published publicly on ATYP YouTube and social media accounts
- The participants in the video consent to their image being published by ATYP
– Films can be shot on a smartphone, tablet or camera
- Submissions via the Festival Website will be considered to be a finished product – no later edits or versions will be accepted once it has been submitted.
- Entrants must submit their entries via the Bell Shakespeare Shorts Festival 2021 website (‘Festival Website’). Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other methods will not be considered a valid submission.