After the successful screening of "Count It All Joy", Ambassadors of Memphis has decided to start screening Christian faith based films quarterly. It is our goal, through the film screenings, to present Biblical principles to the independent film community in a unique way, while supporting the business ventures of independent film makers. AOM cover all the costs of securing the theater as well as marketing and promoting the film in our Memphis, TN market. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
General film screening rules and guidelines are as follows:
1. Submissions must be Christian faith based.
2. Film must be in English.
3. Submissions must be feature length between 70-90 minutes long.
4. Submissions may be submitted by sending two copies of your film on DVD to the AOMFS address. Please note that AOMFS will NOT return any screening copies.
5. Submissions may be submitted all year round for consideration. If your film is chosen for screening that quarter, you will be contacted with further information.
6. Film must NOT have distribution.
By submitting a film to the Ambassadors of Memphis Film Screenings, the copyright owner grants Ambassadors of Memphis, Inc. a license to screen and exhibit the film for all purposes associated with the marketing of activities, missions, and/or events of Ambassadors of Memphis Film Screenings.
COD shipments cannot be accepted. We do NOT accept 35MM. DVDs must be clearly marked in English with title of entry. Please send 2 copies of your DVD submission. If you wish to submit on Blu-Ray one copy MUST be a DVD. If you are able to allow us to view your film online, please note that a exhibition DVD or Blu-Ray will be required upon acceptance.
The screenings are held quarterly. If chosen, we split the net profits from ticket sales with the film maker / producer 50/50.