AGM (Adana Entrepreneurship Center / Adana Girişimcilik Merkezi) International Short Film Competition is organized by Cukurova University and Cukurova Technopark with the aim of supporting the short film makers by evaluating the short films produced in fiction and animation genres by the experienced names of the cinema sector.
International Short Film Competition
Best Film Award: 7.500 ₺ + Award Trophy
2nd Best Film Award: 5.000 ₺ + Award Trophy
3rd Short Film Award: 2.500 ₺ + Award Trophy
Best Film Award: 5.000 ₺ + Award Trophy
The 1st AGM International Short Film Competition will take place on October 16th 2020 in Cukurova Technopark, Adana / TURKEY.
* All events and processes of the AGM International Short Film Competititon 2020; will be organized online because of the Worldwide Covid-19 Pandemic. *
1. Submission Deadlines;
Submissions will be accepted from 10th September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
- International FICTION Short Film Category
- International ANIMATION Short Film Category
3. Submission Format;
- Films must be submitted via online screener ONLY!
(FilmFreeway - private Vimeo link or similar online video service.)
4. Submission Eligibility
i -) Submissions are accepted only through FilmFreeway.
ii -) All submissions must have been completed in 2019 or 2020.
iii -) There is no subject and content limitation.
iv -) Fiction and Animation Short Films, under 20 minutes durations, are welcome.
v -) All films must be in English or have English subtitles.
vi -) There is no premiere policy for short films.
5. Dates and Deadlines;
i -) Submissions are accepted between from September 10th, 2020 to September 30,th 2020.
ii -) Official Selections will be anounced on October 10th, 2020.
iii -) Award Winners will be anounced on October 16th, 2020.
6. Submission Fee
All submissions for AGM International Short Film Competition is FREE.
i -) Fiction Short Film Category;
- BEST FILM AWARD: 7.500 ₺ + Award Trophy
- 2nd BEST FILM AWARD: 5.000 ₺ + Award Trophy
- 3rd BEST FILM AWARD: 2.500 ₺ + Award Trophy
ii -) Animation Short Film Category;
- BEST FILM AWARD: 5.000 ₺ + Award Trophy
*** The cash equivalent of the awards will be paid until March 16th, 2021. ***
INTERNATIONAL FICTION CATEGORY JURY MEMBERS:
- Abdullah Oguz (Director) [Jury President]
- Hayet Benkara (Film Industry Advisor)
- Vildan Atasever (Actress)
- Gokhan Mutlay (Screenwriter)
- Ahu Turkpence (Actress)
INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION CATEGORY JURY MEMBERS:
- Varol Yasaroglu (Animation Producer, Illustrator) [Jury President]
- Nazli Eda Noyan (Director, Academist)
- Vassilis C. Karamitsanis (Festival President of ASIFA HELLAS)
- Ozan Sihay (Cinematographer)
- Tufan Simsekcan (Screenwriter)
- Kubra Teke (Actress)
- Erhan Korkmaz (Animation Producer)
- Nuri Cihan Ozdogan (Director)