No festival description.
An award for "Best 90 Second Horror Challenge 2018"
Best Horror Short Film 2018
1) Your short film must be 90 seconds or less (from start to finish including titles and end credits). ANYTHING OVER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
2) Your short film must be in the HORROR genre.
3) You must submit your short film before the deadline of November 12th, 2018.
4) YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONE FILM PER CREW.
5) You may take part in multiple crews.
6) Original Short Films ONLY
7) At least 1 cast or crew member must be able to attend the screening event.
- If you are not available to attend the event then you must be prepared to record a short 30 second introduction video and also a winning acceptance video (Which may be used if your team wins).
YOU MUST ADD YOUR TEAM NAME AND FILM's TITLE CARD AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM FOR 5 SECONDS (THIS WILL NOT BE COUNTED IN THE MINUTE)
- See example Here:
TEAM: FRIGHT NIGHT
SHORT FILM: THE HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN OF DEATH
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM:
Upload your short film to the 90SHC FilmFreeway page via the link below.
All films will be viewed and shortlisted prior to selection.
Selection date for the challenge is: 19th of November, 2018.
All submitters will be emailed through FilmFreeway about their selection.