The 7th Art Festival of Miami offers opportunities to film students and emerging filmmakers from around the world. The festival is a way for filmmakers to connect with Film Festival attendees and accepted films will have an opportunity to be show cased on www.reelsubmissions.com website and the reel submissions platform on ROKU. Well respected Judges.
1st Place - Winner: Film will be showcased on REELSUBMISSIONS.COM and on ROKU
Official Selected: Film will be showcased on REELSUBMISSIONS.COM and maybe on the ROKU Channel ReelSubmissions.
1. Films accepted for the 7th Art Festival of Miami will be projected on DVD, Blu-ray or digital link via a hard-drive at The 7th Art Festival of Miami.
2. Non-English language films must have English subtitles or be dubbed in English.
3. The number of screenings, date, time and location of the screenings of the film are at the discretion of the 7th Art Festival of Miami.
3b. The 7th Art Festival of Miami reserves the right to showcase any film submitted by the filmmaker on REELSUBMISSIONS on Roku or www.reelsubmissions.com
4. The 7th Art Festival of Miami reserves the right to complete any information not supplied by the filmmaker from whatever source available and will not be responsible if incorrect information is entered. Make sure you include your film synopsis and indicate your film school if your film is a student film on the Academic section.
5. Participation in the 7th Art Festival of Miami implies understanding and acceptance of all terms included in this application.
6. Attach a photocopy of Student Identification for Student Films.
The 7th Art Festival of Miami is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes..
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless The 7th Art Festival of Miami from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
Short Films accepted from emerging, non-student filmmakers with films completed no more than 3 years prior to submission year.
Documentaries accepted from emerging, non-student filmmakers with films no more than 3 years prior to submission year.
Short Film [Student]
Student Films accepted from current undergraduate or graduate school students and emerging filmmakers up to three years post-graduation. Films must be completed no more than 3 years prior to submission year. Please make sure you indicate the name of your school in the Academic section.
Student Documentaries accepted from current undergraduate or graduate school students and emerging filmmakers up to three years post-graduation and completed three years prior to submission year. Make sure you indicate your film school's name if you are submitting a student documentary.