Earthsync India and Alliance Française de Madras presents the 3rd edition of the IndiEarth Animation Film Festival to be held on 20th and 21st August 2016.
Calling filmmakers to submit their films for a chance to be a part of the festival!
The festival will present a wide variety of animation films from both established and upcoming animation artists from India and across the globe. The films selected for screening will showcase the latest techniques in animation, innovations in creative storytelling, and landmark animation films. The aim of this international festival is to support the art of animation and also provide a space for filmmakers – both upcoming and established – to showcase their works to wider audiences.
Workshop programme will be announced shortly.
DEADLINE for submissions: 25 May, 2016
1) The festival is open to feature length as well as short animation films produced/ co-produced and made in any part of the world.
2) The films should comprise of any one or all kinds of animation styles and techniques including traditional, computer generated, stop motion, mechanical, and other.
2) Films completed between January 2014 and 10th May 2016 are eligible to participate in the festival.
3) Selected films for the festival will be notified via email to filmmakers with the release form. Films can be sent online via password protected download links through the email of correspondence. Those who wish to send their films in a HDD, pen drives will be notified with the relevant postal address.
4) All filmmakers should submit the digitally signed release form.
5) Only fully completed submission forms will be accepted.
6) Last date for submitting the completed submission form and preview material (film links)is 15th May 2016.
7) All filmmakers should register on www.indiearth.com and film trailers (if available online) should be submitted with completed profile with high resolution poster of the film on the website.
8) A director or production company may enter more than one film, provided a separate application form accompanies each film.
9) Final line-up of the films to participate at the festival will be decided by a Selection Jury and Festival Director.
10) Films once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
11) Selection Committee and Jury decisions remain final.