International Adana Golden Boll Film Festival is one of the most prestigious film festivals in Turkey, which has been running for 27 years. Our guests do not only get the chance to participate in various events, workshops during the festival and meet outstanding filmmakers, screenwriters, actors/actresses; but also see the natural and historical places of the beautiful city of Adana, meet the most warm-blooded people ever and by tasting the most delicious foods of Turkish Cuisine you may put on a few kilograms at the end of the festival.
Best International Short Film Award: 10.000 TL. and Golden Boll Plaque
Turkish Student Short Films Awards:
- Best Feature: 10.000 TL and Golden Boll Plaque
- Best Documentary: 10.000 TL and Golden Boll Plaque
- Best Experimental: 10.000 TL and Golden Boll Plaque
- Best Animation: 10.000 TL and Golden Boll Plaque
* Completion years of the films must be 2020 or 2021.
* Films longer than 20 minutes will be disqualified.
* All films must have embedded English subtitles.
* Half-board accomodation in a 4 star hotel of the finalist directors will be covered by Adana Metropolitan Municipality. All other expenses must be covered by directors.
INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM COMPETITION
* A director is allowed to submit only 1 film.
* A distributer is allowed to submit 5 films.
* There is no categorization as animation, feature, documentary or experimental. 20 finalist films of all categories will be selected after pre-elimination.
TURKISH STUDENT SHORT FILMS COMPETITION
* This category is only available for 'TURKISH UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' who study in 'Radio Cinema Television', 'Communication' and other related departments of Fine Arts Faculties.
* All submitters must be able to officially prove that they are/were graduate students while shooting the film.
* A director is allowed to submit 2 films.