The 2019 Lincoln Short Film Festival welcome's short films by producers and directors from Nebraska, Colorado, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri. Films will be screened on the Cube, a 750 sq. foot LED screen in the Railyard district that sits directly across from the Pinnacle Bank Arena. LSFF and CAP is an ongoing series of narrative films, animations, and video art sponsored by the City of Lincoln Nebraska.
$2,000 in cash prizes will be awarded.
Free to apply
Best Animation/ Experimental Film - $500
Best Documentary - $500
Best Narrative Short - $500
Best Student Film(any category) - $500
Films must have been produced in Nebraska, Colorado, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa or Missouri.
Production date 2014-2019
Films must be rendered to these exact specs:
- mp4 no larger than 250 MB
- Must be downloadable via a Vimeo link or directly through FilmFreeway
- Films over 20 minutes will be disqualified
---Optional formatting for the Cube---
- Composition size 936px by 288px tall
- Place films on left side of comp to fill or letterbox inside the left side of Cube (288px by 672px)
- see diagram on our website http://cubelincoln.com/2019-short-film-fest
- By signing you agree that the Lincoln Short Film Fest and Colorkey Media LLC can use images, stills and names of producers, directors, sound artists, and actors in any online or print publication to promote the festival.